Tekst o spędzaniu czasu przed komputerem i uprawianiu sportu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays most people spend too much time playing computers games and sports. I think it might be destructive. I want to mention a few examples to confirm my statement.

First of all neither a lot of games nor sports are good. I think it’s okay, when people take part in sports and play games, but they shouldn’t be obsessed with it. Sports and games might be way to the relax, but spend too much time playing could lead to frustration.

Next when people spend much time in the playground or in front of computer, they might forget about their home duties, family. Journalists describe lots of situations: divorced people, broken family, dismissal – effects of games or sports addiction.

Finally a lot of computer games are violent, and it might make people aggressive.

I think obsessed with whatever might be harmless. Sport and games are good solutions to relax and spend free time, but people shouldn’t forget about really important things.
First of all neither a lot of games nor sports are good. I think it’s 'okay' (nie uzywaj tego slowa, poszukaj inne) , when people take part in sports and play games, but they shouldn’t be obsessed with it. Sports and games might be way to the relax, but 'spend' (spending) too much time playing could lead to frustration.

Next when people spend much time in the playground or in front of computer, they might forget about their home duties(, przecinek niepotr, daj OR) family. Journalists describe lots of situations: divorced people, broken family, 'dismissal' (z czego?) – effects of games or sports addiction.

I think BEING obsessed with whatever might be harmless.

»

Pomoc językowa