jak tam olimpiada???

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-74 z 74
| następna
a co to za certyfikat ten etc?
:D:D:D wyluzuj, człowieku. ten system jest ogólnie sprawdzony i dosyć precyzyjny, choć faktycznie zdarzają się lamerzy którzy uczą się tylko pod fce/cae/cpe i zdają choć niewiele po angielsku potrafią.

A testy na olimpadzie są równie głupie jak na ceryfikatach, jeżeli nie głupsze :)
Ja nigdy w życiu nie zrobiłem żadnego certyfikatu językowego. Ale to, że nie zdobyłeś jeszcze CAE czy CPE, wcale nie oznacza, iż nie znasz języka. Po prostu nie masz na to potwierdzenia.

Testy OJA i Cambridge wymagają innego podejścia, owszem, jednak są pewne cechy wspólne. Michałowi, który na jednych i drugich zna się chyba nie najgorzej, wystarczyło to do określenia trudności OJA jako "post-CPE" i myślę, że można mu uwierzyć na słowo.

Pozdrowienia
Scobin
Hello!

How was the contest in Biology? Was that the final stage of the competition?

>Oh, my. I have a tutor (in German) and I admit this having numerous
>advantages to learning in a group which consists of 10-15 people. What
>do you think?

I couldn't agree more. Still, I suppose I won't try tutors until Autumn, when my studies begin. And then I'll start studying other things than English, so maybe I'll only focus on some specific areas of the language (such as preparations for the certificate, for instance). During the few months that await, though, I'll probably make a thorough revision and uptodation ;) of my vocabulary, which is currently somewhat unsatysfying.

>>"Long runs"? What do you mean? :-)

>Long-runs practice... This is what everybody needs before their CPE.
>During the speaking exam (assuming you don't know its structure:)

Correct assumption. :-)

Thanks for depicting the exam. Did you have time to prepare this short speech of yours? If so, how much?

>>How was the test?

>Great, indeed. (No irony - this time...) It was all about World War
>II, so (without any scribbles, which is a fact deserving praise:) I
>got... well, maybe not the maximum, but at least 90%, which is an
>amount sufficient to get a humble B:)

Let your hopes fulfil... ;-)

>OK, I wish you luck, luck and luck and only A's,
> it's your Abiturka time:).

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I sit my History tests, which happen on May 12th.

Yours,
Scobin
Hello,

I'm determined, ambitious and hell-bent - which turns out to be the same as "drunk, misinformed, or insane" ;) - I agree with you;).

Well, post-ZD is pretty comprehensible, I'd call my own level in a
>similar manner.
Ö, wie toll; nicht wahr?;) Hast du vielleicht das Zertifikat bestanden oder abgelegt? Ich wollte es tun, aber es ging mir gegen den Strich – in der Schule und in Bezug auf Rekrutation habe ich alle Hände voll zu tun. Na ja, meine beliebte OKE sorgt für die Abwechslung meines Lebens…:) Mit dem Examen und Olympiaden war ich erschöpft und überfordert. Alles sah wie ein Treibhaus aus! Gr! Zum Glück, jetzt kann ich Schluss damit machen. Was für eine Erleichterung. Obwohl du sagst, das ich in die Irre gegangen bin, träume ich sehr von IB. (Und jetzt haben wir die Quittung für die Teilnahme an den Olympiaden im Gymnasium;) weil es so… intellektuell ist.

I'm definitely old-fashioned, san toy - best wishes and good luck (although I'm pretty sure you won't need it) -
Pagina
Hi,

No, it wasn't the final stage of the "Olympiada"- just eine Kleinigkeit;) - a "normal" competition, where only pairs of contestants where supposed to enter. Well, mine are the runnerr-ups. Could've been better, could've been worse. I've already had my finals of Bio-Olympiada, as well as these in Chemistry. Only English's awaiting me. Not gonna learn, though;) - the overwhelming laziness has beaten my usual fastidiousness:)

>currently somewhat unsatysfying.
Oh, pardon me for breathing... but... no, I will not comment on such nonsense.

Well, to tell you the truth, I had virtually no time for sufficient preparations. neither me, nor "Student B" - my partner. I do not approve of this - needless to say, I think. The examiners usually ask you, if you want to start now, but I wouldn't dare to ask for some more time... No, definitely no, although mine were quite... passable (as if talking about food:) Oh, my:)

>Let your hopes fulfil... ;-)
Hey, at first I couldn;t believe my eyes, but I got an A, which means I scored 50 per 50. Ridiculous, isn't it? Such a grey area for me; out of my depth I am while dealing with these, erm... arts, you call them?;)

>Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I sit my History tests, which
>happen on May 12th.
Oh, you've already got 100% - let's be honest.

Yours,
Zofia (should've unleashed this earlier, shouldn't I;)
Nah, you won't talk me into writing in German ;) nooooooooooooooooo...

>Ö, wie toll; nicht wahr?;)
Na ja ;)
>Hast du vielleicht das Zertifikat bestanden oder abgelegt?
Leider nicht. Ich wollte das DSDiplom nach dem Abi bestehen, aber mir fehlt die Entschlossenheit und die Zeit um das zu machen.
>Ich wollte es tun, aber es ging mir gegen den Strich -
>in der Schule und in Bezug auf Rekrutation habe ich alle Hände voll zu
>tun. Na ja, meine beliebte OKE sorgt für die Abwechslung meines
>Lebens...:) Mit dem Examen und Olympiaden war ich erschöpft und
>überfordert. Alles sah wie ein Treibhaus aus! Gr! Zum Glück, jetzt
>kann ich Schluss damit machen. Was für eine Erleichterung. Obwohl du
>sagst, das ich in die Irre gegangen bin, träume ich sehr von IB. (Und
>jetzt haben wir die Quittung für die Teilnahme an den Olympiaden im
>Gymnasium;) weil es so... intellektuell ist.
Enough Deutsch für today ;) I'll answer the rest in English because I'm having my Abitur in ENGLISH on the third, fourth, fifth... ;)

There is nothing to dream about, since it is nothing about the IB that is so 'intellectual' but the people who go there thinking that it is 'intellellectual'. A goddamn vicious circle. Believe me, been there, seen it, hate it.

How to describe IB in six words? 'The worst mistake of my life'. Yeah, I think this'll be accurate.

Except for the maths HL. If one goes to IB and intends to take maths SL, one is definately out of one's mind.

Tschüs! And excuse my mistakes in German. [blush]
M.
Greetings,

>Well, mine are the runnerr-ups.

I know nothing of the difficulty of this competition, but your other three finals certainly deserve as high praise as I can utter. Good job!

[Hey, aren't we forming a clandestine circle of mutual adoration now? I wonder... All right, let it be over with congratulations for a while. We already know how much we admire each other, don't we? ;-)]

> Only English's awaiting me. Not gonna learn, though;) - the
> overwhelming laziness has beaten my usual fastidiousness:)

Same here. Exactly the same. I'm only reading books now. Recently I've read two novels by Iwona Surmik -- a promising Polish fantasy fictioneer. Terry Pratchett's "Lesser Gods" (or whatever its English name actually is) are currently waiting, eagerly, on my shelf. :-)

No History, no German, no school subjects at all. You need to have some time of freedom from learning at a certain moment in your life, and it seems for me this moment is just now. Right before my final exams. Ah well.

>Well, to tell you the truth, I had virtually no time for sufficient
>preparations. neither me, nor "Student B" - my partner. I do not
>approve of this - needless to say, I think.

Of what, the time for preparations? Well, personally I'd have nothing against a minute to pick up my loose thoughts.

>Hey, at first I couldn;t believe my eyes, but I got an A, which means
>I scored 50 per 50. Ridiculous, isn't it?

Ridiculous, maybe, but great anyway.

> Such a grey area for me; out of my depth I am while dealing
> with these, erm... arts, you call them?;)

Yes, that's precisely what We call Them. ;-P

But don't you find it strange that History has so many things to do with natural sciences, like precision, logic, or numbers? ;)

>>Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I sit my History tests, which
>>happen on May 12th.

>Oh, you've already got 100% - let's be honest.

It's rather improbable, I'm afraid. I'd be glad of 90% in the first (basic) test and Anywehere-Near-This-Result in the second (advanced) one. The grading of the advanced (or whatever they call it) part is more subjective, I fear (or more objective... Well, in this particular case, with a strict key possibly to be used to evaluate open questions by so many different examiners all around Poland, those two words oddly enough happen to be like synonyms, if you catch my twisted meaning), so I'm really not sure how many points I'll get.

>Yours,
>Zofia (should've unleashed this earlier, shouldn't I;)

Definitely. Still, better late than never. :o)

Regards,
Scobin
Hello,

And now I have the satisfaction of a man literally expected to laze about for a while or to. Paraphrasing somebody: "A levels fascinate me. I could look at people sitting them for hours". Nevertheless, viel Glueck! And why not German, mate? Such a great opportunity waiting for you to take it and practice your writing skills, get to know better your poor neglected dictionary, maybe subscribe to 'Aktuell' or 'Juma'...

>How to describe IB in six words? 'The worst mistake of my life'. Yeah,
>I think this'll be accurate.
Hmm, now I started wondering if I'm gonna treat the high school I chose (??) as the worst mistake of my life, for neither will I feel like saying "to err is human" or be capable of changing the school, which appears to me as a donnish (??) clandestine community (??). Hope I won't regret my choice.

OK, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed on the lap.
Take care, san toy, and look at the rosy future awaiting you:)

Pagina
Hi,

The competition was in ecology rather in biology... Yuck! Yuck! All right, let's stop these mutual "Oh my, how clever you are!", for I began to get airs and graces and developed a rather languid and self-indulgent demeanour (peculiar to me alone, i assure you).

Hey, I decided to get to some work now! (sic!). I do not approve of learning what 'leptoten' or 'diakineza' (no wonder how to translate it;) mean at this particular moment in my life (May, summer, sunshine reggae;), but I'm literally forced to. And yet another contest, in maths, physics and chemistry now (something the Germans call 'eine Military' - can't help some associations with the army; now I know WHY. Gr!) is waiting for me, just as egearly as your Pratchett. 'Gr!' again.

Arts... Well for me, a passionate utalitarian;) (did I get the word correctly?), everything that claims for such a name has to serve the human. In this context, genetics falls in a category you call poetry. By the way, do you know Piotr Macierzyński, Jacek Podsiadło and Rafał Idzik? (Have contradicted myself now, I know ).

Hmm, while being examined (sifted, I'd better say...), you will not want any minute to pick up your thoughts, I assure ya! You will want them to stop, you will want to get out of Room 101 .

I get your twisted meaning. Du hast mir daran gewoenhnt :P. Joking.

Yours,
Zofia (what if I tried this (pseudo/para)experiment for a little bit longer? Tell me, please.)
>Hello,

>
>Nevertheless, viel Glueck!
Danke schoen.

>And why not German, mate?
'Cause this is a public forum, gal. And I don't like making a fool of myself in public. My German is covered with a thick layer of dust - I'm into Irish at the moment.

>Hmm, now I started wondering if I'm gonna treat the high school I
>chose (??) as the worst mistake of my life,
ey! I'm not saying me high school is bad! I love(d) it! But the class - I mean the idea of IB not the people - was just unbearable.

>for neither will I feel like saying "to err is human" or be capable of changing
>the school, which appears to me as a donnish (??) clandestine community
>(??). Hope I won't regret my choice.
As above. Cut the fatalistic small-talk ;) you'll like high school. I assure you, you will.

>OK, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed on the lap.
>Take care, san toy, and look at the rosy future awaiting you:)
Ah, you mean the Adam Mickiewicz University? :)

>Pagina
M.
[off topic!!!!!]

Sorry for interrupting!

M.g -
An bhfuil Gaeilge agat? ;)

Slán!
Salutations,

Could've been better. The task with Polish national emblems was quite awful, and the question about potatoes (did they become widespread in the 19th century or not?) was... astounding. But in general I'm rather at ease with my matura. Perhaps I'll manage to get something like 90% in the first test (I hope so); as to the second one, I have no idea.

How were your exams, Michał? Are you still looking forward to some tests? Or maybe you have already finished?

>And yet another contest, in maths, physics and chemistry now
> [...] is waiting for me, just as egearly as your Pratchett.

:-)

>Arts... Well for me, a passionate utalitarian;)
> (did I get the word correctly?),

"Utilitarian".

No, I didn't know it either. I've just checked it at the Google's. ;)

>everything that claims for such a name has to serve the human.

I'm afraid usual phraseology is a little different... ;-)))

>Hmm, while being examined (sifted, I'd better say...), you will not
>want any minute to pick up your thoughts, I assure ya! You will want
>them to stop, you will want to get out of Room 101 faint recollection of taking my CPE>.

I don't feel too much under stress at (did I get the preposition correctly?) oral exams. My nerves are always rather weak right before the examination, but then the fear passes.

I wonder what I'll find in my Room 101 when I have my CPE exam. ^-^

>Zofia (what if I tried this (pseudo/para)experiment for a little bit
>longer? Tell me, please.)

Well, probably even I would have finally realised something was wrong. :)

Regards,
Scobin
Tá. An bhfuil Gaeilge agat leis?
Tá an Ghaeilge á foghlaim agam.
Gabhaim pardún agat as an teachtaireacht seo i mBéarla...

I don't come across Irish-speaking people very often... That's why I'm always delighted when I do meet them :) An bhfuil mórán Gaeilge agat?
Slán go fóill!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-74 z 74
| następna

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Kultura