Email do koleżanki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć wam : * Proszę was serdecznie. Sprawdźcie mi to tak mniej więcej, bo chciałabym w poniedziałek oddać list do oceny, a boję się, że mam błędy.. ;)
Z góry dziękuję :*

Hi Sarah,
Of course I do remember you!
We were always loughing at Maths, weren't we? It was about eight years ago... and so much change since then.

I have to say you that, after graduation, I met amazing man - Tom. Now, we are happy marriage. I have also two children- Sophie and Frank.Sophie is seven years old and she's my small ballerina. Frank is four and he wanna be fireman. :)
I work in fashion company. You know, I always wanted to be stylist.

It could be great to see you again, Sarah. Maybe you would come to me next Saturday? I'll make some supper, for example pesto or pizza. All you want :)

It was really nice suprise to get your message, so email again soon with your news.

Lots of love,
Caroline.
Bardzo proszę, jeszcze raz, o sprawdzenie. Niesamowicie mi zależy na tym. :)
We were always 'loughing' (ortog) at Maths, weren't we? It was about eight years ago... and so much (tu brakuje cos ...has changeD) 'change' since then.
I have to 'say' TELL you that, after graduation, I met (przedimek) amazing man - Tom. Now, we are 'happy marriage' (nie, tak nie mowimy - tutaj MARRIED). I 'have also' (zla kol slow...also have) two children- Sophie and Frank.Sophie is seven years old and she's my small ballerina. Frank is four and he 'wanna' (napisz to w calosci - i oducz sie takisch strotow- WANTS TO) be (przedimek) fireman. :)
I work in (przedimek) fashion company. AS you know, I always wanted to be (przedimek)stylist.
All THAT you want :)
It was (przedimek) really nice suprise to get your message, so email again soon with your news.

Popracuj nad przedimkami....