Raport - tourism in my town.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Subject: Show advantages and disadvantages of tourism in Jelenia Góra -

I would like to take up the issue of tourism in Jelenia Góra. I will reveal a lot of positive aspects, but I also present a few disadvantages. I have to identify problem, why although landscape is so beautiful, tourism is decline nowadays. It's the best chance to encourage people.
In order to present Jelenia Góra, I'm going to describe a few important facts about history, landscape and infrastructure. So Jelenia Góra is a quite big town, which was settled about thousand years ago. The medieval church, which is the oldest building in town, was put up then and the temple is a witness of all historical events. For example Jelenia Góra was burned to ashes,luckily it wasn't finish of existence – Jelenia Góra was rebuilt. The landscape and climate attracted a lot of settlers. The natural environment is clean , diverse and wealth in resources like wood, water and quartz. The Karkonosze mountains, called in the past the Gigant mountains, are now available for demanding tourism.
While you have a few basic information.I'm planning to present more advantages of my surroundings. The center of Jelenia Góra is for tourist, who like visiting monuments and old churches. There is a plenty of interesting place, which you should visit like Temple of Cross, Medical Castle Chojnik or Palaces of Count. The tourist office is located around Temple of Cross.
There you can find more facts about monuments. If you are hungry, you could easily find restaurants, however most of them are quite expensive. For those, who like traveling Jelenia Góra is a place of endless possibility. Mountains, Forests, Lakes, Hills – everyone is able to find something attractive. The summit of Karkonosze – Śnieżka is available for everyone. You may reach the top without huge effort, although the weather is usually changeable.
Unfortunately I have found a few disadvantages. However our landscape is beautiful, infrastructure is in fatal condition. The majority of roads are damaged and full of potholes.Town council have been trying to remove it, but without effect. Another things is problem with nightlife. Market square after 8 p.m. is dead and dark. Only drunks and beggars like to visit it at night. In my opinion there should be more music clubs or night restaurants. In addition, public transport is not very punctual, and vehicles are old and crowded. People,who have got their own car, should be patient, because sometimes may occur traffic in the center.
To sum up, on the one hand Jelenia Góra is really worth of seeing. You will never forget this real beauty like Karkonosze.On the other hand Jelenia Góra is quite damaged and squalid .
Government should spend more money in order to renovate damaged monuments. It is our cultural heritage.

Będę bardzo wdzięczny, jeżeli ktoś znalazłby chwilkę i sprawdził ten tekst pod kątem poprawności językowo-gramatycznej.
I will reveal a lot of positive aspects(wypadaloby napisac CZEGO?) , but I WILL also present a few disadvantages. I have to identify (a gdzie przedimek?) problem OF why although (przedimek) landscape is so beautiful, tourism is (tu brakuje slowa) decline nowadays. 'It's' (nie za bardzo rozumiem do czego to 'it' sie odnosi) the best chance to encourage people.
In order to present Jelenia Góra, I'm going to describe a few important facts about (przedimek) history, landscape and infrastructure. 'So' (po co to? nieportr) Jelenia Góra is 'a' (w zlym miejscu) quite A big town, which was settled (by WHOM?) about (przedimek) thousand years ago. The medieval church, which is the oldest building in town, was 'put up' (nie uzywaj takich slow - lepiej ERECTED) then and the temple is a witness of all historical events. For example Jelenia Góra was burned to ashes (ale KIEDY?) , luckily it wasn't (przedimek) 'finish' END of ITS existence – Jelenia Góra was rebuilt.
The natural environment is clean , diverse and 'wealth' (zla czesc mowy) in resources like wood, water and quartz. The Karkonosze mountains, called in the past the Gigant mountains, are now 'available' (nie za trafne slowo) for demanding tourism.
'While you have a few basic information.' (to nie jest zdanie, czy naprawde chciales dac kropke po information?) I'm planning to present more advantages of my surroundings. The 'center' (centre in BrE) of Jelenia Góra is for 'tourist' (tylko o jednym mowisz?) , who like visiting monuments and old churches. There is a plenty of interesting 'place' (tutaj l. mnoga), which you should visit like Temple of (przedimek) Cross, Medical Castle AT Chojnik or (przedimek) palaces of (przedimek) Count. The tourist office is located around (przedimek) Temple of (przedimek) Cross.
There you can find more facts about (przedimek) monuments.
For those, who like traveling (travelling - BrE) Jelenia Góra is a place of endless 'possibility' (lepiej w l. mnogiej). Mountains, Forests, Lakes, Hills – everyone is able to find something 'attractive' (nie za trafne slowo - moze 'fascinating'). The summit of 'Karkonosze' (ale musisz napisac co to jest - bo ja np nie wiem ze to sa mountains) – 'Śnieżka' (napisz to tez po ang) is available for everyone. You may reach the top without (a gdzie przedimeczek?) huge effort, although the weather is usually changeable (no i co to ma do czego - musisz napisac).
'However' (calkowicie zle slowo, tutaj najlepiej pasuje Unfortunately,although) our landscape is beautiful, infrastructure is in (przedimek) fatal condition.
(przedimek) town council have been trying to remove 'it' (ale wczescniej mowiles o 'potholes' a to l. mnn), but without (tu brakuje slowa) effect. Another things is (przedimek) problem with nightlife. (przedimek) Market square after 8 p.m. is 'dead and dark' (napisz to odwrotnie...dark and dead). People,who have got their own car, should be patient, because sometimes THERE may occur (przedimek) traffic JAM in the center.
To sum up, on the one hand Jelenia Góra is really worth 'of' (niepotr) seeing. You will never forget this real beauty 'like' (nie pisz 'like' to nie pasuje, lepiej ...of places such as..) Karkonosze.
(przedimek) Government should spend more money in order to renovate (przedimek) damaged monuments.

Musisz troszeczke popracowac nad przedimkami, bo ich omijasz, a bez tego zdanie nie jest gramatyczne.

Będę bardzo wdzięczny, jeżeli ktoś znalazłby chwilkę i sprawdził ten tekst pod kątem poprawności językowo-gramatycznej.[/quote]
Dziękuje za pomoc, postaram się poprawić wskazane błedy
To: London tourists office
Date: 21.10.10
Subject: Show advantages and disadvantages of tourism in Jelenia Góra

I would like to take up the issue of tourism in Jelenia Góra. I will reveal a lot of positive aspects of tourism, but I will also present a few disadvantages. I have to identify the problem, why although the landscape is so beautiful, tourism is falling into a decline nowadays. This letter is the best chance to encourage people.
In order to present Jelenia Góra, I'm going to describe a few important facts about the history, landscape and infrastructure. Jelenia Góra is a bit big town, which was settled by knights about thousand years ago. The medieval church, which is the oldest building in town, was erected then and the temple is a witness of all historical events. For example Jelenia Góra was burned to ashes in the 14th century ,luckily it wasn't the end of its existence – Jelenia Góra was rebuilt. The landscape and climate attracted a lot of settlers. The natural environment is clean , diverse and rich in resources like wood, water and quartz. The Karkonosze mountains, called in the past the Gigant mountains, are now accessible for demanding tourism.
While you have a few basic information, I'm planning to present more advantages of my surroundings. The centre of Jelenia Góra is for tourists, who like visiting monuments and old churches. There is a plenty of interesting places, which you should visit like Temple of Cross, Medical Castle at Chojnik or the Palaces of the Count. The tourist office is located around the Temple of the Cross.
There you can find more facts about the monuments. If you are hungry, you could easily find restaurants, however most of them are quite expensive. For those, who like travelling Jelenia Góra is a place of endless possibilities. Mountains, Forests, Lakes, Hills – everyone is able to find something fascinating. The summit of Karkonosze – Śnieżka is available for everyone. You may reach the top without a huge effort.
Unfortunately I have found a few disadvantages. Although our landscape is beautiful, infrastructure is in a fatal condition. The majority of roads are damaged and full of potholes.The town council have been trying to remove them, but without any effect. Another things is the problem with nightlife. The Market square after 8 p.m. is dark and dead. Only drunks and beggars like to visit it at night. In my opinion there should be more music clubs or night restaurants. In addition, public transport is not very punctual, and vehicles are old and crowded. People,who have got their own car, should be patient, because sometimes there may occur a traffic jam in the center.
To sum up, on the one hand Jelenia Góra is really worth seeing. You will never forget this real beauty of places such as Karkonosze. On the other hand Jelenia Góra is quite damaged and squalid .
Government should spend more money in order to renovate the damaged monuments. It is our cultural heritage.
Tak to wygląda po naprawie błędów. Dziękuje raz jeszcze
I have to identify the problem(,) (o tym juz pisalam, nie rozumiesz sensu tutaj, tutaj potrzeba OF why although the landscape is so beautiful, tourism is falling into a decline nowadays.
Jelenia Góra is a 'bit' (nie rozumiem tego) big town, which was settled by knights about (Przedimek A) thousand years ago.
While you have 'a few' (nie, zrob to inaczej...THE) basic information, I'm planning to present more advantages of my surroundings.
There is 'a' (niepotr) plenty of interesting places, which you should visit like THE Temple of (tu brakuje przedimka) Cross, (tu brakuje przedimka) Medical Castle at Chojnik or the Palaces of the Count.
Another 'things' (tutaj l. poj) is the problem with (a gdzie przedimek?) nightlife. The Market square after 8 p.m. is dark and 'dead' (mozna tez tutaj uzyc dlowa 'dedly' sprawdz w slowniku i pomysl czy nie lepiej pasuje) .
(tu brakuje prszedimka )Government should spend more money in order to renovate the damaged monuments.

popraw te zdania ktore jeszcze maja bledy. Reszta ok.