Opis osoby

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu osoby i o zwrócenie uwagi na wstawianie a/the.

It was early November morning. I could hear the wind howling around me when I was waiting for the bus. It was quite dark so I scared when suddenly Judy talked something to me. She moved to my city two days before.
Judy is in her mid-thirties but she looks like a teenager. Many men are shocked by her appearance. She is a slim and a tall blonde with brown eyes and a sexy mole above her mouth. Judy’s got lovely natural curls and a great suntan. She always is an attractive and well-kept – not many young women today wear feminine clothes such as skirts and blouses.
As for her personality, she is motivated and hard- working. It’s her ambitious to become an actress. Moreover, she is very loyal to her friends. However, she tends to be stubborn and self- confident. She sometimes too frank expresses her opinions.
Judy always is busy. She has many friends and spends a lot of time with them. In connection with her interests she often goes to exhibitions about movie and songs. Judy goes to a gym and aerobic, too.
On the whole, Judy is a fantastic woman who always shows a great deal of spirit. I know that she always gives me advice because her head is full of ideas.
It was quite dark so I (tutaj brakuje cos) scared when suddenly Judy 'talked' (to jest zle slowo, nie rozumiesz roznicy pomiedzy 'talked' a 'said' -) something to me.
Many men are 'shocked' (to jest zle slowo, bo przekazuje cos innego) by her appearance.
She 'always is' (zla kol slow) 'an attractive ' (an attractive WHAT?) and well-kept – not many young women today wear feminine clothes such as skirts and blouses.
It’s her 'ambitious' (zla czesc mowy) to become an actress.
She (tu cos brakuje) sometimes too frank (tu brakuje slowa) 'expresses' (zla czesc mowy) her opinions.
Judy 'always is' (zla kol slow) busy.
In connection with her interests she often goes to exhibitions about 'movie' (a o ktorym dokladnie piszesz, tutaj l. mn) and songs. Judy goes to a gym and aerobicS, too.
It was quite dark so I was scared when suddenly Judy said something to me.
Many men are fascinated by her appearance.
She is always an attractive (tu miałam na myśli, że zawsze jest atrakcyjna) and well-kept – not many young women today wear feminine clothes such as skirts and blouses.
It’s her ambition to become an actress.
She is sometimes too frank expressesing her opinions.
Judy is always busy.
In connection with her interests she often goes to exhibitions about movies and songs. Judy goes to a gym and aerobics, too.
She is always 'an' (nie rozumiesz co piszesz, piszac 'an' nastepne slowo robi sie adjective a nie noun attractive (I tutaj brakuje attractive CO? juz o tym pisalam...) (tu miałam na myśli, że zawsze jest atrakcyjna- ale TEGO nie napisalas.....) and well-kept
She is sometimes too frank (tutaj brakuje slowa - pomysl co piszesz ....expressesing[/b ] (ortog) her opinions.
Judy goes to a gym and TO aerobics, too.
She is always 'an' (przecież attractive- to jet adj...)and well-kept
She is sometimes too frank (expressing- wyrażając??) her opinions.
Cytat: dominika_h_
She is always 'an' (przecież attractive- to jet adj...)and well-kept

Zrobmy to inaczej. Czy zdania

My girlfiend is an attractive.....
My boyfriend is a handsome....
uwazasz za ok

Tutaj nie zlapalas, ze trzeba cos wpisac.....She is sometimes too frank IN (brakowala Ci IN.....expressing- wyrażając??) her opinions.

My girlfriend is an attractive.....

na pierwszy rzut oka wydają się ok, ale szczerze mówiąc nie wiem co jest w nich niepoprawnie...
My girlfriend is an attractive woman??
Cytat: dominika_h_
My girlfriend is an attractive.....

na pierwszy rzut oka wydają się ok, (ale NIE SA)
tak samo byloby ...We all lived in a yellow.......
I know a tall.....
I came across a winding.....

My girlfriend is an attractive woman. - tak. Jak chcesz powiedziec ze 'jest atrakcyjna, czy przystojny'..,.to piszemy
My girlfriend is attractive...bez 'an' -
My boyfriend is handsome.
Ok, już rozumiem. Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc! :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.