Reklama.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie reklamy płatków:
All my life I had problem with my figure. I tried everything. I used every possible diets. Finally I tried corn flakes "Nestle fittnes". I eat it on breakfas and dinner. When I'm outside home and I'm hungry, I reach for bar "Nestle fittnes". Always I carry with me small box of my favourite corn flakes. That is effects of eating this corn flakes. It's worth to invest in it. This diet isn't expensive and tired. You doing what you like and losing your weight. It's delicious diet.
All my life I had ( a gdzie jest przedimek?) problem with my figure.
I used every possible 'diets' (tutaj DIET). Finally I tried corn flakes "Nestle 'fittnes' (otog)". I eat it 'on' (kalka z polskiego, prosze tego nie robic i uzywac ang. gramatyki) 'breakfas' (ortog) and dinner. When I'm outside home and I'm hungry, I reach for (tutaj brakuje przedimka) bar "Nestle 'fittnes' (ortog)". 'Always I' (zla kol slow) carry with me (tu brakuje przedimka) small box of my favourite corn flakes. That 'is effects' (po pierwsze 'is' odnosi sie do l. poj a tutaj masz 'effects'-l. mn- popraw) of eating 'this' (ale przeciez 'flakes' to l. mn-dostosuj) corn flakes. It's worth 'to invest' INVESTING in it. This diet isn't expensive and 'tired' (zmeczona? od kiedy?) . You 'doing' DO what you like and 'losing' LOSE your weight. It's (a gdzie przedimek) delicious diet.

Dlaczego nie uzywasz przedimkow? Co to?
All my life I had a problem with my figure. I used every possible diet. Finally I tried corn flakes "Nestle fitness". I eat it to the breakfast and dinner. When I'm outside home and I'm hungry, I reach for a bar "Nestle 'fitness". I always carry with me a small box of my favourite corn flakes. That are effects of eating that corn flakes. It's worth investing in it. This diet isn't expensive and tiring. You do what you like and lose your weight. It's a delicious diet.
I eat 't' (nie moze by 'it' bo 'flakes' to jest l. mn) 'to' FOR 'the' (niepotr) breakfast and FOR dinner. When I'm outside home and I'm hungry, I reach for a bar OF "Nestle 'fitness".
'That' THESE are (tu przedimek) effects of eating 'that' THOSE corn flakes. It's worth investing in 'it' (nie moze byc 'it' bo flakes to l. mnoga).