Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie . Dialog

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
-Hi Julia. How are you?
- I’m all right. I just came back from language course in England.
- Really? I would like to go there on holiday. Could you tell me something about it? How such lessons look like?
- My group was carrying out interviews with famous actors and we were meeting our peers from local school. That was very interesting and it helped me overcome language barrier.
- What kind of lessons did you take part in?
- Predominantly in grammar lessons and in correct pronunciation exercises.
- What did you like the most ?
- The most important for me was contact with youth. I met many new friends and I had chance to practice my language.
- It is worth of interesting ( warte zainteresowania nie jestem pewna czy tak mozna napisac) Thanks for information.
- No problem. If you had any other questions call me. Bye
- I’m all right. I HAVE just came back from (brak przedimka) language course in England.
That was very interesting and it helped me overcome (tutaj cos brakuje, moze 'my')language barrier.
The most important for me was contact with 'youth' (nie pisz tego, to nie jest PC, tutaj 'young people'). I met many new friends and I had (a gdzie przedimek?) chance to practice my language.
- It is worthY OF INTEREST 'of interesting' (cos tutaj pomylilas czesci zdania i w jaki sposob tworzymy ang zdania)
No problem. If you 'had' HAVE - bo to dzieje sie teraz - a tutaj potrzeba czasu terazniejszego) any other questions call me. Bye
I HAVE just 'came' COME back from...
Dziękuje ślicznie :)

« 

Pomoc językowa