List do idola z pośbą o autograf

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej ;) mam do Was prośbę o sprawdzenie listu do mojego idola. Mój angielski nie jest perfekcyjny więc z góry dziękuję bardzo tym którzy zechcą go poprawić, ponieważ napewno popełniłam gdzieś błąd ;)

Hi James,

How are things with you? I'm writing to tell you are the best! When I heard your first song ,, Your beautifull'' it occurred to me that this man will to win fame. I was right! I really like your new video. It is funny. Your music gives me energy. Since I can remember I dream of emigrating to the USA. I want to change my life. Meet a new people and see great things. I hope that I will know that crazy people like you. Now I diligently learn English. Let's hope it'll all turn out right. However I've got some doubts about it.
I would be very grateful if you could send of your autograph with dedication for me. Your autograph would give me great motivation for learning English. Looking at him would know that even you believe that I will succeed. This is my greatest dream! I'm counting on you :)

All the best,
Magda

P.S. You have to taste Polish vodka :D I hope you'll be able to give a concert in Poland. We are waiting for you!
Hi James,

How are you albo how is everything? I'm writing to tell you that you are the best! When I' ve heard your first song ,, Your beautiful'' it occurred to me that this man will to win fame. (czy w tym zdaniu chodzi o to ze jestes pewna ze stanie sie slawny? lepiej napisac, I realised that you would become famous) I was right! I really like your new video. It is so funny (lepiej napisac wonderful, amazing). Your music gives me (positive) energy. Since I can remember I have dreamt of emigrating to the USA. I would like to change my life. Meet new people and see great things. I hope that I will know that crazy (crazy? hahahaha, lepiej napisz fantastic ) people like you. Now I diligently learn English. Let's hope it'll all turn out right. (czy tu chodzi ze wszystko bedzie dobrze? troche niezrozumiale na co masz nadzieje?) However I' have some doubts about it.
I would be very grateful if you could send me one of your autograph with dedication for me. Your autograph would give me great motivation for learning English. Looking at it, I would know that even you believe that I will succeed. This is my the greatest dream! I'm counting on you :)

P.S. You have to (albo you should) taste Polish vodka :D I hope you'll be able to give a concert in Poland. We are waiting for you!
i naprawde chcesz taki list wyslac do Jamesa Blunta? :) hahaha
aha great motivation to learn English
YOU'RE beautiful
Dziękuję za sprawdzenie ;)
wyśle mu taki list, no ewentualnie nie napisze niektórych zdań ;d haha
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia za granicą