Proszę o szybkie sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The nurse in an employee of a health institution. Her duties is care about patients comfort, their hygiene and cleanliness, feeding and assistance in other activities, the patient is able to perform. The nurse deals with the administration of medications prescribed doctor, change dressings, assist with procedures and operations. Nurse job is sometimes stressful and dangerous. This is not a well paid job but is very responsible job.
The chef is accountable for all kitchen. The chef is responsible for the equipment in the kitchen and all necessary components. Cook decide the menu, the specials, the frequency with which the menu changes, the sizes of portions and accessories that are served. Job chef is very good paid and is giving satisfaction. It is open for men and women in all ages. If I would a choose I prefer chef job. I really like cooking, it always relaxed me. This job will give me a lot of satisfaction and good money.
The nurse in an employee of a health institution. Her duties ARE TO care about patients' comfort, their hygiene and cleanliness, feeding and assistance in other activities, the patient is able to perform. The nurse deals with the administration of medications prescribed by doctor, change dressings, assist with procedures and operations. Nurse job is sometimes stressful and dangerous. This is not a well paid but very responsible job.
The chef is accountable for all kitchen. The chef is responsible for the equipment in the kitchen and all necessary components. Cook decide the menu, the specials, the frequency with which the menu changes, the sizes of portions and accessories that are served. chef job is very good paid and is giving satisfaction. It is opened for men and women in all ages. If I had a choice I would prefer chef job. I really like cooking, it is always relaxing for me. This job will give me a lot of satisfaction and good money.
The nurse IS an employee of a health institution.

Her duties ARE TO care about patients' comfort, their hygiene and cleanliness, feeding and assistance in other activities, the patient is able to perform.

Pierwsza część zdania taka sobie, ale ujdzie w tłumie :)
Końcówka miała chyba brzmieć tak: ...in other activities which the patient is not able to perform.

The nurse deals with the administration of medications prescribed by doctor, change dressings, assist with procedures and operations

Przedimka brakuje i czasowniki sa nieodmienione.

Nurse job is sometimes stressful and dangerous. This is not a well paid but very responsible job.
Przedimków brakuje.

Cook decide the menu, the specials, the frequency with which the menu changes, the sizes of portions and accessories that are served.

Przedimek? I jakie to accessories się podaje w restauracji?

Chef job is very good paid and is giving satisfaction. Całość źle. Przedimka brak. Dopełniacza brak. Zły przysłówek i zły czas.

It is opened for men and women in all ages. Złe użycie opened. Złe przyimki.

If I would a choose I prefer chef job. Złe użycie would. Złe użycia przedimka. Brak would. Brak dopełniacza i przedimka.

changes, assists
Nie zauwazylem ze jest juz uwaga w zwiazku z tymi czasownikami.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 09 maj 2011
W drugim zdaniu przydal by sie tez 'structural parallelism', ..to feed and assist in ..
'health institution' w pierwszym zdaniu brzmi zle - health care facility
mozna dalej 'kopac' ale w zasadzie reszta zostala powiedziana
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Szkoły językowe