opis zdjecia ze street art

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
BARDZO PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE I POPRAWIENIE BŁĘDÓW W MOJEJ PRACY.
Z GÓRY BARDZO DZIĘKUJĘ !!!

I've seen so many breathtaking views, etc. Recently I read things on the internet article about Julian Beeverze known for creating street art "street art" in 3D. I would like to describe one of his works, which had a tremendous impression on me.

The picture shows the street, along which on both sides of houses built are serial. When people walk the sidewalks, one of the leading ladies bike, one of the property is off road silver car. We can see shop windows. It is sunny, the left side is the sunny, houses on the right are in the shade. At the end of the road you will see a tree. Perhaps there is a park. The street itself is not ordinary. This wild river, surrounded by black, steep cliffs after which the mass of fiery volcanic flows. In the middle of the river bearing pole, a shelf of rock on which stands a man with a dog. The man pulls out his left hand toward the woman holding a child, a boy aged about 10 years old and blond hair. A woman, presumably his mother the boy standing on the rock slope on the right side of photography. It attempts to give a child a man so as not to fall into the rushing river. The child is given his right hand to his dad.
Picture seems to be very realistic. At first glance, nothing betrays that this is an illusion. When you no longer look to the picture on the above-mentioned column of the ledge you can see outline of sewer manholes. The second is located in the lower right corner of the image.

I personally have not seen with my own eyes such street "images". I read that in Poland this type of art it is already spreading. I think that's a good way to enliven the gray, dismal roads and settlements.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie