Pocztówki - do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam :)
Napisałam kilka pocztówek, są dosyć podobnych do siebie ponieważ próbuje sobie wyrobić pewien schemat :) Ale nie wiem czy pisze dobrze pod względem gramatycznym itp Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i jakieś wskazówki co do pisania :D Z góry dziękuje :*

1. Dear Peter,
Greetings from New York. I'm having a great time here! I'm very busy every day. Tomorrow, I want to visit a lot of historic museums and monuments. The wether is pretty good. I'm impressed beautiful views from my window. Going back to Poland next Monday. Give my love to your sister. I hope you're fine.

See you soon,
XYZ

2. Dear Peter,
I'm on holiday in France and I'm having grate time here. The weather is graet. It's sunny and hot. I'm very busy every day. I usually I spend time at the sea. Yesterday I visited a lot of historic monuments and castels. Tomorrow i want to see Eiffle Tower.
How about your holidays?

See you soon,
XYZ

3.Dear Peter,
I'm on holiday in Poland and I'm having grate time here. I'm here with my parents. I'm staying at small hotel. The weater is pretty good. It's sunny and hot. I'm very busy every day. I usually I spend a lot of time on the beach and ther are swimming and seabathing.
How's your summer ?

See you soon,
XYZ
I'm on holiday in France and I'm having a grate time here( zastanawia mnie dlaczego raz piszesz z przedimkiem natomiast drugi raz bez...). The weather is graet. It's sunny and hot. I'm very busy every day. I usually I spend time at the sea. Yesterday I visited a lot of historic monuments and castels. Tomorrow I want to see the Eiffle Tower.
How about your holidays?

See you soon,
XYZ
Cytat: boy123
I'm on holiday in France and I'm having a grate time here( zastanawia mnie dlaczego raz piszesz z przedimkiem natomiast drugi raz bez...). The weather is graet. It's sunny and hot. I'm very busy every day. I usually I spend time at the sea. Yesterday I visited a lot of historic monuments and castels. Tomorrow I want to see the Eiffle Tower.
How about your holidays?

great, castles, Eiffel
See you soon,
XYZ
Greetings from New York. I'm having a great time here! I'm very busy every day. Tomorrow, (usuń przecinek) I want to visit a lot of historic museums and monuments. The wether (popraw ort., później też) is pretty good. I'm impressed [brak "łącznika" między tymi słowami] beautiful views from my window. Going back to Poland next Monday. Give my love to your sister. I hope you're fine.

I'm having a great time. nie zauważyłem tych literówek :P
Ivonne a jaki byś zaproponowała łącznik ?? Bo nie wiedziałm jak to napisac

mogłaś to znaleść w słowniku, ale niech ci będzie "by"
zastosuj with
Te literówki to pewnie xle przepisałam

*źle
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa