Rozprawka nt. wyboru przedmiotów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeśli ktoś z Was znajdzie chwilę i ochotę, uprzejmie proszę o sprawdzenie poniższej rozprawki pt. "Niektóre szkoły średnie pozwalają uczniom decydować, których przedmiotów będą się uczyć w klasie maturalnej. Napisz rozprawkę, w której wymienisz wady i zalety takiego rozwiązania".

In some schools the students can choose which subjects they will learn in the graduation class. Hereby I will think about the advantages and disadvantages of that way of teaching.
First of all, I will notice that this choice must be very sensible. In my opinion at this phase of the education there’s hard to decide what we’ll do for two years, which faculty we’ll choose, where we want to work. Even we have some plans they can be chosen in any moment. Therefore it could turn out that the subjects which we chosen are useless. When we have only some subjects, we don’t learn the other which can be also useful in our future education and in our life. Secondly, we can choose these subjects which are easier or simply the teacher of that subject isn’t so strict and demanding. I will also notice that in this case students constitute the rules, not teachers- I don’t think is good.
On the other hand we can learn our favourite subjects and we can have better motivation and ambition. We don’t waste time for things we aren’t interested in. We can develop our skills and knowledge which can be useful in the future.
In my opinion this way can be really great only when we know what we want to do in the future. However, there aren’t many students who have this kind of knowledge.

'Hereby' b(poszukaj inne slowo, to jest starodawne i generalnie uzywane w oficjalnych dokumentach) I will think about the advantages and disadvantages of that way of 'teaching' (ale tu nie chodzi o 'teaching students' ale wiecej o ich wolnosdc w wybieraniu czegos.)
First of all, I 'will' (niepotr) 'notice' (nie za bardzo trafne slowo, moze 'consider') that this choice must be very sensible. In my opinion at this phase of the education (dalabym tez 'process') 'there’s' (nie, tu masz blad - to ma byc IT IS) hard to decide what we’ll do for two years, which faculty we’ll choose, where we want to work. Even (cos tu brak, npo IF) we have some plans they can be 'chosen' (nie, cos tu nie tak, jak juz masz plany, to one nie moga byc 'chosen', moga byc zmienione) 'in' AT any moment. Therefore it could turn out that the subjects which we HAVE chosen are useless. When we have only 'some' (cos to 'some' mi sie nie podoba, daj 'certain') subjects, we don’t learn the other (ale 'other' CO?) which can 'be also' (zla kol slowo) useful in our future education and in our life. Secondly, we can choose 'these' (tutaj dalabym 'the') subjects which are easier or simply the teacher of that subject isn’t so strict and demanding. I 'will also notice' (to jest zle - napisz cos innego) that in this case students constitute the rules, not (przedimek) teachers- I don’t think (cos tu brak) is good.
We don’t waste time 'for' (daj tutaj IN) things we 'aren’t' (daj to w calosci, to jest straszne dziwactwo w formalnym tekstie) interested in.
However, there 'aren’t' (w calosci) many students who have this kind of knowledge. (a nawet jak maja, to czasy sie tak szybko zmieniaja, ze trzeba byc 'flexible')
Dziękuję za szybkie sprawdzenie!

"When we have only 'some' (cos to 'some' mi sie nie podoba, daj 'certain') subjects, we don’t learn the other (ale 'other' CO?) "- nie może zostać samo "other'? Chciałam uniknąć powtórzenia słowa "subject". Czy moze być w takim razie "we don’t learn the other one" ?

I 'will also notice'- " I want to highlight that... "

I don’t think (cos tu brak) is good.-- "I don't think it is good.
napisz tak:
When we have only certain subjects, we don’t learn the otherS.

Świetnie:) Dziękuję bardzo za cenną pomoc!

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Kto chce lub planuje wyjazd do UK na farmę