INTERVIEW ANSWER

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Serdecznie proszę o zerknięcie na moje wypociny ;) będe bardzo wdzięczna

One of my biggest strengths is my communications skills. I work very well with all kinds of people because I understand that everyone may have different opinion and objectives. Secondly I am ambitious and willing to learn new things. At the same time I am trying to achieve my goal. My another strength is my ability to be flexible. In this way I can easily adapt to new situations. Moreover I am well organized because I always done my job on time and never late.Furthermore my main advantage is creativity because I always have a lot of interesting ideas how to improve effective of work.

In the other hand, I also have some weaknesses. First of all, Sometimes I lose patience because I like when everything is done perfectly and on time.
The worst thing about me is that I am very stubborn. If I decide to do something, I never give up and try to solve my problems.Next weakness is that I am to sensitive cause I take(ing) everything too seriously and get(ing) disappointed when things are done in the wrong way.The last disadvantages of me is that I am too focused on my work and I need to find more time to relax.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie