Opis nauczyciela.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opisz nauczyciela, którego podziwiasz za umiejętność rozbudzenia zainteresowania młodzieży oraz odpowiednie podejście do problemów młodych ludzi.

The most memorable teacher of my life is my music teacher from primary school, Mr Adams. He has brung up a few generations of children. Now he is sixty years old and he has still been working at the same post for almost fourty years.
I remeber that his lessons were always full of magic atmosphere. For several years old kid exploring the word of music was a extremely fascinating thing. And with his help we could experience a lots of wonderful sensations.
On every class he showed us a new instrument and he encouraged us to play on it. Everyone could find his own, personal way to play music. In weekends there were an extra activities for children who wanted sing in school choir or just improve theirs ability.
Seldon did he set us a homework, becouse he understood that we had a plenty of studying. Sometimes whem we had a problem to solve he gave us a hand the spite of not being our home-room teacher. The more he knew us, the more understanding towards us he was. I recollect one situation, when I forgot about one of few homework and I upset myself, he calmed me down instead of got angry.
Never had I met a teacher like him again. I want to become a teacher myself and I’m dreaming of being just like him.
bring brought brought
remember
an extremely
lots of/a lot of
At weekends
there were some extra activities for the children who wanted to ...
seldom
because
sometimes when .... (dziwne to zdanie, nie rozumiem)
the more understanding towards us he had
I recall
of a few assignments
and I was upset, he calmed me down instead of being angry
word of music
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 maj 2013
Cytat:
and I was upset, he calmed me down instead of being angry
tu chyba mialo byc ...zamiast mnie rozzloscic.
Zdanie powinno brzmieć tak : Przypominam sobie jedną sytuację, że gdy zapomniałam o jednej z niewielu prac domowych i się przestraszyłam, on uspokoił mnie zamiast się na mnie zdenerwować.

Teraz widzę, jak dziwne to zdanie ułożyłam. Nawet po polsku trudno je zrozumieć.
edytowany przez Meldin: 04 maj 2013
Wiec mogla bys uzyc ten czasownik co masz ale w innej formie. ...one of my homework assignments... /np/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 04 maj 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia językowe