Opowiadanie - a significant event in my early childhood

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
You have seen a short story competition in an English language magazine. Readers are asked to send in stories about a significant event in their early childhood. The story must begin with the following words:

When I was quite young, I did something silly one day.

Write your story in 120 – 180 words.

When I was quite young, I did something silly one day. I was 5 years old. While me and my family were coming back home from holiday, we stayed in a big city to overnight. My mum told me that we’d stay there till 12 o’clock the next day. I was overjoyed because I always wanted to see there some video arcades. I heard about them from my friends from kindergarten.

When I got up , I saw my older sister getting ready to go out. I thought that she can take me with her. Unfortunately she said to me that I was always putting her out and she wouldn’t take me because she was going to go shopping. I was furious. I decided to go there on my own and went out. I was walking through the crowded streets until… Until I got lost. I sat on the park bench and started to cry. Luckily people in the city noticed me and helped to go to the hotel.

Everything ended well, but it was fearsome experience for me.
I had heard about them
I thought that she could
While me and my family were coming back home from (przedimek) holiday, we stayed (overnight) in a big city. 'to overnight' (niepotr). My mum told me that we’d BE stayING there till 12 o’clock the next day. I was overjoyed because I always wanted to see 'there' (niepotr) some video arcades (in the town).
I thought that she' can' COULD take me with her.
I decided to go there on my own and JUST went out. I
I sat on 'the' (dalabym 'a') park bench and started to cry. Luckily people in the city noticed me and helped to goBACK to the hotel.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia