workout is good for your health

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Co myślicie o mojej rozprawce? Trochę którka, ale nie wiem co jeszcze mogę napisać...

Thanks for any corrections.

What do you do to improve you health and why?

Whenever I have free time I do exercise. I often work out with dumb-bells or go for a jog with my dog. I jog along a path that runs along a motorway. My dog runs very quickly and it is a kind of incentive for me to run for a longer time and faster. What is more, I try not to worry about things that usually make people worry – some events in our lives make people become depressed and it’s important not to take them seriously or badly as they can break us down.

Every now and then, I do exercise at home. - I do press-ups and knee bends to maintain physical fitness.

It’s important not to smoke or lead a sedentary lifestyle. Smoking has a negative effect on your physical and mental state. Your lungs are become full of smoke and pitch. Taking exercise is very important for both health and physical fitness. You should eat healthily and avoid fast food. Healthy food is full of nutrients that a body needs.
edytowany przez calf: 19 maj 2013
Ja bym uzyl tar lub tobacco residue, nie spotkalem sie z pitch w takim kontekscie.
Whenever I have free time 'I do' (niepotr) exercise. (I exercise, I swim, I jogg)
I jog along a path that runs 'along' (masz 2 razy to samo slowo w zdaniu, moze tutaj inne daj, parallel to) a motorway. My dog runs very quickly and 'it' THIS is a kind of incentive for me to run (dalabym tutaj ...with him) for a 'longer time and faster' (narazie mysle o tym, wiem co chcesz powiedziec, ale ...)
What is more, (ale kiedy? during my runs?) I try not to worry about things that usually make people worry – some events (that happen) in our lives CAN make people become depressed and it’s important not to take them seriously or badly as they can break us down.

Every now and then, 'I do' (niepotr) exercise at home. - I do press-ups and knee bends to maintain physical fitness.

(dalabym cos tutaj na poczatek,...Doctors advise us that) it’s important not to smoke or lead a sedentary lifestyle (polacz te zdania i napisz 'as') smoking has a negative effect on your physical and mental state. 'Your' (dlaczego tak od razu 'moje?- tutaj THE) lungs 'are' (niepotr) become full of smoke and 'pitch' (lepsze slowo to 'tar' - zawsze jak pokazuja X-ray to mowia o tar). Taking exercise is very important for both health and physical fitness. 'You' (nie adresuj osobe ktoa to czyta-it is advisable to) 'should' (niepotr) eat healthily and avoid fast food. 'Healthy food' (daj okreslenie co to jest 'healthy-organic, self-grown, fruit and vegetable?) is full of nutrients that a body needs.
dzieki terri, ale

1. dlaczego skreśliłaś mi 'I go for a jog' na 'I jog' - przeciez obia przpadki sa poprawne
2. czemu nie może być 'and it is a kind of incentive for me to...' it zmianiłaś na this?
3. I do exercise --> mówisz 'I do' nie potrzebne, ale może być, prawda? Nie jest gorsze od samego 'I exercise' ? :)
4. YOU - ale często używa się takiej właśnie formy pisząć bezosobowo ...:/ np. You should eat healthily --> powinno się jeść zdrowo
Do czego sie odnosi #1?
@fuj_eu - do drugiej poprawki terri = drugi nawias
Co do #4, zgadzam sie z terri. Cale zadanie jest o Tobie i nagle pod koniec wyskakujesz z YOU. Uwazam ze blad.
Cytat: calf
@fuj_eu - do drugiej poprawki terri = drugi nawias
moze sie myle, ale to sie nie odnosi do Twojego go for a jog.
Z toba jest zawsze jakies 'ale' - ale to dobrze, ze pytasz, bo niekiedy sama musze sie zastanawiac, dlaczego tak odruchowo tak a nie inaczej to widze. (tak na aside, przepomina mi sie opowiesc o kobiecie ktora po dobrej sesji byla zapytana jak poszlo, a ona na to...dobrze, ale...):-)
Tyle wymyslilam...

1. dlaczego skreśliłaś mi 'I go for a jog' na 'I jog' - przeciez obia przpadki sa poprawne...tak, masz racje, ale to zalezy o zblizeniu slowa (tu 'jog') to osoby ktora to wykonyje. To takie maly akcent tego co sie robi. np......When I am sad, I go shopping. albo I go shopping when I am sad.- w pierwszej podkresla dlaczego (i wtedy to jest najwazniejsze) a w drugim co robi (i to jest najwazniejsze) w zdaniu.

2. czemu nie może być 'and it is a kind of incentive for me to...' it zmianiłaś na this? roznica pomierdzy, 'it' ktore jest daleko a 'this-ktore jest blizko i odnosi sie do powodu. np. It is a reason for...this is a reason for....

4. YOU - ale często używa się takiej właśnie formy pisząć bezosobowo ...:/ np. You should eat healthily --> powinno się jeść zdrow. Tak, tez rozmim o to 'you, ale jak piszesz rozprawke albo cos innego, to lepiej jest poszukac slow, ktore nie daja instrukcji co ma czytajacy robic. It is assumed, It is agreed, It is advisable....wtdy nie zblizasz osoby do czynu - ale mowisz tak ogolnie.
np. You should drive slowly. albo It is imperitive that cars are driven slowly.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa