prasówka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello everybody . Today i would like to tell you about news.

The first information will be from America. Speeding car knock down 50 pedestrian who walked on mountain trip. Witnesses described the driver of car as an older man. The police suspect that he could feel bad shortly before accident. Damage of the wounded are varying degrees

Yesterday in American Powerball someone won over 590 million dollar. This is the highest prize in the history of the lottery. Lucky ticket sold in Florida. If the winner chooses to receive the prize in whole, not in installments, he received "only" $ 376 million.

The body of 7-year-old boy was fished from the water tank in Sosnowiec. The accident occurred on Sunday. Two cousins ​​were playing near the water tank. The younger one ran inside. Elder cousin ran for help. Unfortunately the boy could not be saved.

On Saturday Jerzy Janowicz lost against Roger Federer. Best Polish tennis player despite a brave fight couldn't beat Federer. lost the first set 4 to 6, and the next 6 to 7. Quarter-final was a very close and interesting.

Today the temperature is about 20 degrees Celsius. The sky is cloudless, but blows strong wind. Tomorrow the temperature will drops to 16 degrees. It will be rather cloudy and there may be rain.
Today 'i' (dlaczego piszesz to slowo mala litera- mniej czytania smskow a wiecej ksiazek!, to ma byc 'I') would like to tell you 'about' (o nowosciach, czy jakies nowiny wtedy SOME) news.

The first 'information' (tutaj mozna 'news') will be from America. (brak przedimka) speeding car 'knock' (tutaj potrzeba czasu przeszlego) down 50 'pedestrian' (ale przeciez jak masz ich 50, to znaczy ze potrzeba l.m tego wyrazu) who 'walked' (nie, daj tutaj 'went') on mountain trip. Witnesses described the driver of (a gdzie przedimek? uciekl, bo sie bal?) car as an older man. The police suspect that he could HAVE 'feel' (zly czas) 'bad' (i znowu te amerykanismy - to jest zla czesc mowy, napisz 'unwell') shortly before accident. 'Damage' (nie, 'cars sa damaged w ten sposob, ale poszukaj slowo ktore odnosi sie do ludzi) of the wounded are (cos brak) varying degrees

Yesterday in American Powerball someone won over 590 million 'dollar' (tutaj l. mnoga).
(przedimek) lucky ticket (cos tu brak) sold in Florida. If the winner chooses to receive the prize in whole, not in installments, he 'received' (tutaj trzeba pomyslec o przyszlosci) "only" $ 376 million.

The body of 7-year-old boy was fished from 'the' (zly przedimek) water tank in Sosnowiec.
(przedimek) elder cousin ran for help.

(przedimek, dlaczego ich pomijasz?) best Polish tennis player despite a brave fight couldn't beat Federer. (ale kto? musisz napisac, mozesz uzyc 'he') lost the first set 4 to 6, and the next 6 to 7. (przedimek) quarter-final was a very close and interesting.

The sky is cloudless, but 'blows strong wind' (zla kol slow, daj to inaczej...a cold wind...). Tomorrow the temperature will 'drops' (tutaj drop) to 16 degrees.
Dlaczego amerykanismy. Nigdy nie spotkalem sie z feel bad uzytym w takim kontekscie.
Dziekuje za pomoc :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa