"list"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Teddy!
Greetings from Berlin. The weather is very hot here. I’m staying alone at the hotel in the city centre. I arrived here last Saturday.
I’ve just visited the Alexanderplatz and the zoo. I visited them on Monday. You can’t imagine how amazing are these places. I’ve been also to Galeries Lafayette, there are so many expensive shops. I’ve been also to St. Nicholas' Church. I’ve met in the meantime few interesting people. I’ve taked telephone number one of them, it was girl named Nicola, she’s from Czech Republic, I think she was very nice person. I even made an appointment with her to coffee on Friday.
I haven’t done here a lot of things yet. For example I haven’t visited Reichstag building, and I’ve not seen Egyptian Museum. I’m going to visit Reichstag tomorrow and I’m going to go to Egyptian Museum maybe in last day. I’m going to go for a walk on the park with my new friend too. Berlin is one of the most visiting capital cities in the EU.
Berlin is absolutely a gorgeous city-you must see it one day! I’m returning to England on Sunday morning, so I’ll call you then.
Best wishes,
Andrew

Z góry dzięki
Zmien taked /nie ma takiego slowa/ na got. I'm meeting her for coffee on Friday. IN the park. Reszta to mniejsze bledy, szyk, pomieszane przedimki lub ich brak etc, ale list na ogol sensowny i zrozumialy.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 02 sie 2013

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa