mały list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Steve !

I'm Peter Franklin and I'm twenty-four years old. I'm unemployed and I live in Krakow, Poland. I'm of medium high and quite slim with short black hair and blue eyes. There are four of us in our family; my parents, Jerzy and Teresa, my sister, Kasia, aged seventeen, and of course me. My father is a car mechanic, but he don't work. He like playing guitar in his free time. My mother is a construction engineer, she works in a big builder.
We live in a quite spacious flat with balcony about five minutes from the city centre.
In my free time, I love riding bicycle and going for long walks in the park. I also like travelling but it’s very expensive hobby. I hate going to the theatre, though.
Well, that’s all about me. Write back and tell me about yourself.

Best wishes,
Peter

-please
edytowany przez klemens001: 21 sie 2013
I'm Peter Franklin and I'm 'twenty-four' (24) years old.
I'm of medium 'high' (slowo jest HEIGHT) and quite slim with short black hair and blue eyes. There are four of us in our family; my parents, Jerzy and Teresa, my sister, Kasia, aged 'seventeen' (17), and of course me. My father is a car mechanic, but he 'don't' (napisz to w calosci i zauwazysz bledy) work. He 'like' (jak mowimy o 3os.l.poj, to czasowniki reg. maja inne koncowki) playing guitar in his free time. My mother is a construction engineer, she works 'in a big builder' (cos tu nie tak, ...ona nie moze pracowac w duzym pracowniku?).
We live in a quite spacious flat with (a gdzie przedimek?) balcony about five minutes from the city centre.
In my free time, I love riding (przedimek) bicycle and going for long walks in the park. I also like travelling but it’s (przedimek) very expensive hobby.

»

Pomoc językowa