Sprawdzenie opisu restauracji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Z góry dziękuje za jakiekolwiek poprawki czy podpowiedzi ;)

If you want to get to know the real taste of the Turkish kebab, you can’t beat the restaurant Kebab King in Otwock, located about 25 kilometres southeast of Warsaw. I discovered this place thanks to my family that lives exactly in this town. Being encouraged by relatives, I jumped at the chance and went there.
At first glance, the restaurant seems to be quite cosy, although it doesn’t stand out special design. Its building is two-storey, so place for everybody should certainly be found. As for oriental decoration, there is no doubt that it doesn’t make a unique impression. Moreover, constantly played Turkish music is a bit irritating, but it is possible to get to used to even it. From my point of viev, the most important are, primarily, tasty dishes, which are served by local cooks. On the menu we can find both typical kinds of kebab and more innovative like kebab with a veal. For me as a meat-eater, another significant point is that in this restaurant we have a large range of meat and various sauces. Obviously there is also an offer for vegetarians, who in this way can eat more kinds of salads. In addition, nice and professional waiter service will brighten for us the stay in this restaurant.
To sum up, after every visit in the restaurant Kebab King I’m not only full, but also in a good mood. I highly recommend it to anyone who adores the real taste of kebab.
edytowany przez Rec007: 17 wrz 2013
Cytat: Rec007
Z góry dziękuje za jakiekolwiek poprawki czy podpowiedzi ;)

If you want to get to know experience the real taste of the Turkish kebab, you can’t beat the should visit restaurant called "Kebab King" in Otwock, located in Otwock, about 25 kilometres southeast of Warsaw. I discovered this place (when?) thanks to my family that lives exactly in this town. Being Encouraged by relatives, I jumped at the chance and went there. I went there.
At first glance, the restaurant seemed to be quite a cosy place, although it didn't stand out special design. The building is wastwo-storied, sothus place for everybody should certainly be found. As for oriental decoration, there is was no doubt thatit doesn’t didn'tmake a unique impression. Moreover, constantly played Turkish music iswas a bit irritating, but it iswas possible to get used to even it. From my point of viev, the most important are were, primarily, tasty dishes, which are were served by local cooks. On the menu we can could find both typical kinds of kebab and more innovative, like kebab with a veal. For me, as a meat-eater, another significant point is was that in this restaurant we have had a large range of meat and various sauces. Obviously there is was also an offer for vegetarians, who in this way can could eat more kinds of salads. In addition, nice and professional waiter service will would brighten for us the stay in this restaurant.
To sum up, after every visit in the restaurant Kebab King I’m not only full, but also in a good mood. I highly recommend it to anyone who adores the real taste of kebab.
Mam takie pytanko... ponieważ miałem opisać restaurację w której często bywam dlatego opisałem ją w present simple... Tylko właśnie nie wiem czy wtedy nie zaburzam czasu poprzedzająć rozwinięcie zdaniem Encouraged by relatives, I went there... Krótko mówiąc... rozwinięcie musi być w przeszłym czy może być w teraźniejszym ?

« 

Pomoc językowa