Proszę o oewentualną poprawkę listu motywacyjnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Oto treść:
I am very enthusiastic about the position I found on the website XYZ.com looking for a young waiter for your snack bar. Here I will add my application so you can check on my qualities. I worked for 6 months at a fast-food restaurant. During this time I gained experience in every aspect of being a good waiter. I realise how important it is to have a good team of waiters and waitresses and feel that I can adapt to and work well. I consider myself as a polite person, with manners for the people who could bring friendly, helpful service to your bar.
I would be really greatful If we could arrange a time to speak together, so I'm waiting for call. Thank you so much for your time.

I jak? Sa błędy? Jeśli tak to z góry dziękuję za korekty :)
I am very enthusiastic about the position I found on the website XYZ.com looking for a young waiter for your snack bar. Here I will add my application so you can check on my qualities (CHECK MY QUALIFICATIONS?). I worked for 6 months at a fast-food restaurant. During this time I gained experience in every aspect of being a good waiter. I realise how important it is to have a good team of waiters and waitresses and feel that I can adapt to (ADAPT TO WHAT?) and work well. I consider myself as a polite person, with manners for the people who could bring friendly AND helpful service to your bar.
I would be really greatful (spelling:GRATEFUL) I(i)f we could arrange a time to speak together, so I'm waiting for call. (Druga czesc zdania brzmi troche dziwnie. To zdanie mozesz zmienic na: IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ON THE MOBILE NUMBER PROVIDED).

Thank you so much for your time.

'Here' (tak sie nie pisze w powaznych listach) I will add my application so you can 'check on my qualities' (co- porzeciez application to tylko papier, to nie jest dowod zdolnosci)
I worked for 6 months at a fast-food restaurant. During this time I gained experience in every aspect of being a 'good waiter' (nie za bardzo rozumiem, zeby w fast-food byli 'waiters' - trzeba to inaczej napisac). I realise how important it is to have a good team of waiters and waitresses and feel that I can adapt 'to ' (niepotr) and work well. I consider myself as a polite person, with manners for the people who could bring friendly AND helpful service to your bar.
dziękuję bardzo :)