Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie mojej pracy, dotyczy ona wymyślonej historii w której trzeba zastosować czasy przeszłe.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
One day, I was in Gorzów with my mom. It was funny day. I spent there really great time and I had a fun. I was very happy that I could spend some time with my mum, because she always had a lot of work. All time I had been shopping, so I was tired. So that I hadn't seen my old friend, wchich was staying before me. I was suprised, because I hadn't seen him since school. I always liked him. He was happy to see me. We were together at the cinema as before. When we were at school together, we always had common themes and that hasn't changed. It was so cool. My mum invited him for a dinner. After that we talked a lot about the past. I told him about my live. A lot had changed since the last time we had talked. So that I had had a lot od stories. Then he talked about himself. At the end of our conversation we promised each other that we will keep in touch. It was nice to spend the day with someone fiendly. It was fantastic that we spent time together as before.
It was (brak przedimka) funny day. I spent there (dalabym przedimek) really great time and I had 'a fun' (nie, to jest zle, tutaj: a lot of fun).
All (brak przedimka) time I had been shopping, so I was tired.
'So that I hadn't seen my old friend, wchich was staying before me' (nie rozumiem tego zdania, i sa bledy ortog).
We were together at the cinema (dodaj slowo 'just') as before. When we were at school together, we always had common 'themes' (daj inne slowo) and that hasn't changed.
My mum invited him for 'a' (tutaj nie dalabym przedimka) dinner.
I told him about my 'live' (tutaj daj rzeczownik a nie czasownik).
So that I 'had' (wystarczy jedno 'had') had a lot od stories.
At the end of our 'conversation' (daj inne slowo) we promised each other that we 'will' (daj slowo 'would') keep in touch. It was nice to spend the day with someone 'fiendly' (zle slowo, tutaj friendly). It was fantastic that we spent time together (dodaj 'just') as before.
Pierwsze zdanie mozna rozumiec ze np bylas u mamy ktora mieszka w Gorzow, chociaz podejzewam ze nie o to chodzi. Jezeli obie pojechalyscie to G, to sprobuj tak ujac.
Funny day ?
it was a funny day
I had a lot of fun
all time I had been shopping, I hadn't seen my old friend <--- to jest źle, jeżeli opisujesz ciąg wydarzeń, które miały miejsce jedno po drugim, to używasz czasu simple past
I was surprised because I hadn't seen him since school <--- to jest dobrze
about my life
a lot had changed since the last time we had talked. So that I had had a lot od stories. <~~~~ to jest źle
we promised each other that we would keep in touch
someone friendly
like before
W UK mowia funny day?

»

Pomoc językowa