opowiadanio-opis

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The last holiday I was spending on the Baltic See for two weeks. During this time I met amazing boy. His name is John and I fell in love with him. One day, before he come out to home, John gave me little gift and told me : "Thanks of this thing you will remember about me".
It was our photo with frame. Photo frame is big with dark bottle green and made from oak by John. The picture shows me and John and was taken on the beach during sunset. We are in hug. John looks very handsome but I looks like wet chicken . On the whole photo in nice but I can't see on my facial expression, posture and terrible clothes, bacause when somebody taken this photo I was during the way to the hostel from birthday party, where quest organised "War on the cake" and I was glued hair and dirty dress. Jonh only came for me so he was clean.
Now the picture is hanging on the wall and I have to look at this all time. I hate it but on the picture is my lover. I hope we will meet next holiday and I can do new better photo together.
If I have another photo with John I can threw away this but I have nothing related with him.

Proszę o sprawdzenie.
SZYK ZDANIA: [2- The last holiday][1- I was spending (Simple Past)] on (zle slowo) the Baltic See (ort). Nowe zdanie: Bylam tam... for two weeks.

During this time I met (przedimek?) amazing boy. His name is (Simple Past) John and I fell in love with him. One day, before he come out to (wystarczy: WENT) home, John gave me (przedimek?) little gift and told me : "Thanks of (TO) this thing you will remember about me".
It was our photo with (IN) (przedimek) frame. (przedimek) Photo frame is big with dark bottle green (co masz na mysli?) and made from oak by John. The picture shows me and John and was taken on the beach during sunset. We are in hug ("hug" to tez czasownik. Sprobuj: "obejmujemy sie" uzywajac Present Continuous).
John looks very handsome but I looks (???) like (przedimek) wet chicken . On the whole (przedimek) photo in nice but I can't see on (co masz na mysli?) my facial expression, posture and terrible clothes, bacause (ort) when somebody taken (Simple Past) this photo I was during (zle slowo: ON) the way to the hostel from (przedimek) birthday party, where quest organised "War on the cake" (co masz na mysli?) and I was glued hair and dirty dress (sprobuj inaczej: moje wlosy byly zlepione i moja sukienka byla brudna). Jonh only came for me (TO PICK ME UP) so he was clean.
Now the picture is hanging on the wall and I have to look at this (lepiej: IT) all time. I hate it but on the picture is my lover (SZYK! Poza tym: IN the picture. Zamiast "lover", moze lepiej "LOVE"?). I hope we will meet next holiday and I can do (zle slowo: TAKE) (przedimek) new better photo together.
If I have another photo with John I can threw away this (po "can" bezokolicznik. Zmien tez szyk) but (dodaj: AT THE MOMENT) I have nothing related with (lepiej: co mi przypomina o) him.
OK, chyba zaczynam rozumiec o co i chodzi w tych zdaniach:

I can't see on ("patrzec na" - LOOK AT) my facial expression

where (przedimek) quest (ort., poza tym liczba mnoga) organised "War on the cake" (A CAKE FIGHT)
A cake fight ?well, in love and war anything's possible;) I bet it must have been funny .

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie