hej czy mogłabym prosić o sprawdzenie opisu osoby, tytuł: " świat byłby lepszym miejscem gdyby było na nim więcej osob takich jak

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Each one of us knows someone special. There are many influential, great people doing good things for others but for me the best person in the word is my grandmother. She's totally amazing person.
On the first sight she looks just like regular elder lady. she's got grey hair and a lot of wrinkles. her eyes are blue and full of life, she doesn't wear glasses because she's got quite good eyesight. She's about sixty but she looks younger. she's not very tall, actually she's quite petite. she usually dress casual but always neatly for example loose sweaters and tight pants. but the most important is that she's always smiles.
I don't know how she does it but she's always full of energy and I would say that she's always in a good mood. She visits my with many ideas and suggestions every day like shopping or going to the cinema. My grandmother is dress-maker so when she finds something nice she immediately calls me to say about it and ask me if I would like to have something like that. she's caring and helpful. she never regrets anyone even when she's overwhelmed. I'm of the view that she's a bit over-ambitious but finally she always carries out the tasks because she's perfectionist. I admire her because she creates really beautiful creations and she's still very modest. What's more it's amazing how reliable and conscientious person she is whereas sometimes she's totally distracted and crazy.
In my opinion the person like my grandmother by your side is great blessing. Her cheerfulness and sensitivity always make you in a good mood. As for me the word would be better place if there were more people like my grandmother because our everyday life is happier thanks to her.
she's (przedimek) totally
she usually wears casual clothes może
she always smiles, I always see a smile on her face
she visits (nie do konca, może inspires?)
(przedimek) dress-maker
(przedimek) perfectionist
always makes
kropki i przecinki
the word would be >the world would be ;)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie