Sprawdzenie pracy o wakacjach

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam Was bardzo serdecznie.
Mam wielką prośbę czy znalazła by się może jakaś miła osoba, która zechciała by tylko rzucić okiem i poprawić ewentualne błędy w tej opowieści? Napisałem ją dla dziewczyny ponieważ ona potrzebuje ją na zajęcia a chciałbym żeby dobrze ze swoją pracą wypadła :)

Treść:
My best vacation

Two years ago I decided to spent my holiday with my family in Paris. We got there by plane. It was my first time, a scenery was beautiful above the clouds and everything was so small. After a travel we went to hotel to leave luggage. After that we went toward Eiffel Tower. By an elevator we arrived on the top, everyone loved it. The same day we saw a Nothre Damme Cathedral, it’s more beautiful in real then on photos. I and my boyfriend we attached a padlock on a bridge of love beacuse it’s situated next to a cathedral. In the evening when we were so tired we’ve came back to a hotel.
Next day we went to see a Louvre, it was great. We spent afternoon in a cafe. In the evening we went on a cruise to travel by boat through Paris on the Seine. When it’s got dark we decided to go for a walk through a city to hotel. Paris by night looks marvelously.
Last day we decided to spent on a relax. We were on a swimming pool and in a cinema. After we returned to Poland I was so happy that i could be there and make so many beautiful photos. It was my best vacation in my ife.
Two years ago I decided to 'spent' (zła forma czas.) my holiday(s) with my family in Paris. We got there by plane. It was my first time [gerund + reszta zdania] [kropka]. 'a' (niepoliczalne) scenery [użyj THE...OF...] was beautiful above the clouds [to znaczy, że leciałeś samolotem nad chmurami) and everything was so small. After 'a' (to była konkretna podróż) THE travel (lepiej: journey) we went to (przedimek) hotel to leave (our) luggage.
Cytat:
Napisałem ją dla dziewczyny ponieważ ona potrzebuje ją na zajęcia a chciałbym żeby dobrze ze swoją pracą wypadła
hmmm;)
pantoflarz :-P