Proszę o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. To jest prawie cała rozprawka, chce wiedzieć co mam źle ;)
dzięki z góry!

Introduction of soft-drugs such as marijuana into the Polish market would bring about lots of changes, because now soft-drugs are illegal. After collecting a lot of information about harmfulness of cannabis, there are some advantages,but there are disadvantages too.
Firstly, marijuana is not physically addictive in contrast to alcohol and cigarettes. It is proved by scientists. Consequently is much less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes. In addition it helps to treat lack of appetite, insomnia and it reduces pain. It is worth noting that there was no case of death which was caused by smoking marijuana. If marijuana was available in stores, the state would have profits because like alcohol and cigarettes, this soft-drug would have been imposed excise tax.
However, if marijuana were legal, in Poland would develop a black market and everyone would plant own bush of cannabis. Another drawback is that some people who would smoke cannabis, might like to try hard drugs. It's very dangerous, it's hard to deny that number of druggies would increase. What is more, people who often smoke the marijuana, they have mood swings and they are more prone to commit suicide than normal people.
np. zmieniłbym ..everyone would plant HIS own bush ..
druggies???> raczej dalbym 'drugs.'
lepiej byłoby napisać everyone would plant THEIR own bushes
DRUGGIES, in terms of addicts or junkies is ok.
Cytat: fui_eu
DRUGGIES, in terms of addicts or junkies is ok.

może i tak, ale slyszalem " drugs' np. to be addicted to class A- drugs'
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 01 lis 2013
Ale w zdaniu jest: ze
Cytat:
ilosc narkomanow sie zwiekszy
, czy sie myle? Ty proponujesz: ilosc narkotykow sie zwiekszy;)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 lis 2013
tak, racja Fui . Moglem to opacznie zrozumieć jako: 'ilość narkotykow( drugs )
Cytat:
Consequently is much less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes.
what IS?
chodziło mi o narkomanów czyli to druggies pasuje czy nie?
Consequently is much less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes. czy lepiej 'Consequently marijuana is much less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes.'
na pewno w tym zdaniu musi byc podmiot przed 'is'
Cytat: paczaj
chodziło mi o narkomanów czyli to druggies pasuje czy nie?

'Druggies' jest zbyt nieformalne na rozprawkę, moim zdaniem.
'Consequently smoking weed is much less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes;) To be honest, I haven't got a clue,.I 've never smoked it in my life ;)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 03 lis 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Ogłoszenia