liścik

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mike !

Greetings from Madrid!. The weather is very hot here. I'm having a wonderful time. I'm staying with my friend Carlo.
I've been here since last Monday and I've already done few things. I've already visited the Prado Museum. I visited it last Tuesday. It's fantastic place!. I saw some beautiful paintings there. I've also seen the Palacio Real. I visited it yesterday. The state rooms were magnificent. I like Spanish cousine. I went to "Lhardy" restaurant last night with some friends. The food was just delicious. You should try paella!.
There are a lot of things I haven't done yet. I haven't been shopping but I want to go to the Rastro flea market to buy some souvenirs. I haven't also been to the opera, so I'm going to go there tomorrow to see "Carmen".
Madrid is a marvellous city!-you must visit it one day!. I'm returning to Poland on Saturday this week, so I'll call you then.

Best wishes,
Zdzichu
edytowany przez klemens001: 02 lis 2013
Dear Mike, (wystarczy przecinek)

Greetings from Madrid! (nie daje sie kropki, jezeli juz uzyles wykrzyknika, czy innego znaku interpunkcyjnego) The weather is very hot here. I'm having a wonderful time. I'm staying with my friend Carlo.
I've been here since last Monday and I've already done {a} few things. I've already visited the Prado Museum. I visited it last Tuesday. It's {a} fantastic place! I saw some beautiful paintings there. I've also seen the Palacio Real. I visited it yesterday. The state??? rooms were magnificent. I like Spanish {cuisine}. I went to "Lhardy" restaurant last night with some friends. The food was just delicious. You should try paella.
There are a lot of things I haven't done yet. I haven't been shopping but I want to go to {} Rastro flea market to buy some souvenirs. I haven't {} been to the opera {either}, so I'm going to go there tomorrow to see "Carmen".
Madrid is a marvellous city - you must visit it one day. I'm returning to Poland on Saturday this week, so I'll call you then.

Best wishes,
Zdzichu
1. Czemu "a", jak jest l. mnoga? things
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_room
3. I like Spanish {cuisine}, a jakie słówko mam użyć?
4. I haven't {} been to the opera {either}, czemu also nie?
edytowany przez klemens001: 02 lis 2013
tutaj chodzi o wyrazenie few vs a few - things nie ma tutaj nic do gadania
few = niewiele i ma na ogol negatywne konotacje
a few = kilka, i jest przeciwienstwem few

a, czyli te state rooms sa ok

ty masz cos powiazanego z kuzynem, a ja ci podalem poprawna opcje, cuisine

also raczej zachowaj dla zdan twierdzacych; w przeczenia normalnie wystepuje either