Podanie o pracę - list oficjalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego listu, z góty dziękuje;)

Treść zadanie:
Studiując za granicą zobaczyłaś ofertę w internecie ogłoszenie z ofertą pracy w gospodarstwie rolnym na płudniu Anglii.
Napisz podanie o pracę do ogranizatora:
- Wyjaśniej w jakieje sprawie piszesz , gdzie zobaczyłaś ogłoszenie;
- Napisz kim jesteś i dlaczego chcesz pracować w gospodarstwie rolnym;
- Opisz swoje zainteresowania i umiejętności w pracy, o którą się ubiegasz;
- Przedstwa swoje doświadczenia zawodowe i uzasadnij dlaczego jesteś dobra kandydatką do tej posady.

Moja odpowiedź:

Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing in response to your advert which I saw in Internet. I would like to apply for the position of accountant.
I am a twenty-two years old and has long been interested accounting.
A six month ago I worked on a farm in the north of England. At the moment I live in the south England which resulted that I am had to finish the job on the England.
I am want to work in your farm bacause I am interested in accounting ang everything associated whit it.
My professional experiance includes running a business. I worked as accountant for six month.
I hve a degree in agribusiness tachnican profession. I am a good candidate for this job because I love that it. I am a honest and captured.
I hope you will cosider my application.
Your faithfully,
XYZ.
I am writing in response to your advert which I saw in Internet. I would like to apply for the position of accountant.
I am a twenty-two years old and has long been interested accounting.
A six month ago I worked on a farm in the north of England. At the moment I live in the south England which resulted that I am had to finish the job on the England.
I am want to work in your farm bacause I am interested in accounting ang everything associated whit it.
My professional experiance includes running a business. I worked as accountant for six month.
I hve a degree in agribusiness tachnican profession. I am a good candidate for this job because I love that it. I am a honest and captured.
+ literowki, + przedimki /w niektorych miejscach ich brak, w niektorych niepotrzebne;), + inne bledy /przyimki itp./

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie