Personal statement

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, nie jestem dobra w pisaniu... więc poprosiłabym o pomoc i sprawdzenie tego co z siebie wydusiłam:) na wstępie powiem jeszcze, że potrzebuję to przy składaniu podania na studia...

I wish to apply for a Psychology course for the 2[tel]academic year.
I wish to provide some further information about myself and my motivation for choosing this course to support my application. My name is Kamila Rymaszewska, originally I am from Poland. I have studied Pedagogy at University of Wroclaw for one year before I decided to move to United Kingdom.
I have always been very active in school volunteering. It started when I was 13 years old. I was doing there many different works like helping in school for blind kids. I was helping them with their home works, spending free time together, it was being kind of guardian for them. I was helping kids with down syndrome to get home safely and take part with them in theatre lessons. When I get to high school my volunteering work changed. I started to work with kids having cancer, helping them doing daily activities but also making sure their frame of mind is good. Except that I was taking part in many programs and trainings for guardians. In same time as a part of volunteering I am giving Mathematics and English lessons for kids from neighborhood. Through I always had many extra activities I always tried to make sure that I never neglect my school works. I think it shows that I am responsible person because I always meet obligations. I am very enthusiastic person which helps me doing my work. I do not have problems with meeting new people, I am very social person.
The course I was studying in Poland was very interesting and didactic. I had classes from General Psychology, Psychology of Human Development, Theory of Education and many other ones connected with Education and child development. After first year I realized that studying Psychology would give me better opportunity to understand of the reality that surrounds me, help me to find solutions of many different problems, capabilities and human development. I would like to deepen my knowledge about the human psychics, personalities. I think self-improvement and self-development are very important as well in that kind of studies. Studying Psychology would give me an opportunity to understand social life and mechanisms operate in there.
I am very excited about the opportunity studying in United Kingdom. I always had big interest in different cultures than mine. I know living in other country would give me big chance to improve my language skills, make new friends and would let me to improve that I am independent person as well as I am very easy to work in groups.
In summary I am very enthusiastic about the opportunities this course will offer me. I believe that my previous experience and strong motivation and makes me a expedient candidate for this course.
Yours sincerely

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa