prosze o sprawdzenie- jestem początkująca

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My deares X,
I was glad to read the news about your in your last letter. Finally I have time reply to it, sorry that you had to wait for such a long time.
The last time I had a lot of learning. I wrote two exams in math and history. You know that I have problem with math. No more missed the extra lessons that took me a lot of time. A week before the exam, I started to panic, I was afraid that I'll fail. After the exams I was happy. The history didn't have a problem. Tasks in Mathematic werent't so bad.
After week later we got the results. History-5, math- 4. I'm happy.
Best wishes, Y.

Proszę o poprawki, z góry dziękuję.
edytowany przez zielona198: 20 lis 2013
My 'deares' (blad ortog) X,
I was glad to read the news about your (ale czego? cat? dog? house?) in your last letter. Finally I have time (cos brak) reply to it, sorry that you had to wait for such a long time.
'The last time' (zle ujecie, daj cos innego) I had a lot of learning.
'No more missed' (tego nie rozumiem) the extra lessons that took me a lot of time. A week before the exam, I started to panic, I was afraid that 'I'll' (ja dalabym 'I would') fail.
The history (ale co?) didn't have a problem. Tasks in Mathematic 'werent't' (blad ortog - napisz to w calosci) so bad.
'After week later' (maslo maslane, albo jedno albo drugie) we got the results.

Proszę o poprawki, z góry dziękuję.[/quote]
My dear X,
I was glad to read the news about you in your last letter. Finally I have time (cos brak)ale co?? :(( reply to it, sorry that you had to wait for such a long time.
By whole month I had a lot of learning.
They haven't bypassed the extra lessons that took me a lot of time. A week before the exam, I started to panic, I was afraid that I would fail.
The history subject didn't have a problem. Tasks in Mathematic were not so bad.
Week leter we.....
A teraz????
Dzieki wielkie za pomoc :)))
I have time to reply to it
by whole month jest źle
they haven't bypassed też źle, lepiej napisz jaka informacje chcesz przekazać
The history subject didn't have a problem, historia nie miała problemu?
I had to study the all month

After additional lessons of mathematics I was calmer but A week before the exam, I started to panic, I was afraid that I would fail.

With the examination in history I didn't have a problem.
I had to study the 'all' WHOLE month

With the 'examination in history' (a dlaczego nie 'history exam/examination'?) I didn't have a problem.
Nie mam pojecia.. hehe jakos tak mi podpasowalo ;) dziekuje wam za pomoc :))) w koncu dobieglam do konca :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia