temat: w wyniku nieoczekiwanego wydarzenia w czasie uroczystości rodzinnej główny bohater zmienia plany na przyszłość - opowiadan

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
When I was twelve, I wanted to be a counsellor. I used to sort out every problem I encuontered. It could be my friends' problem, my own or that artificially contrived.
That Saturday, it was my sister's engagement party. The whole family came togather to celebrate her future weeding. Everything was going well. My sister was happy but I was a little bored so great idea came to my mind. I suggested talking about our claims and regrets and I would help them deal with it. It started leisurely. My grandmother criticized decor of the room.'Nothing is ever good enough for you' my mom answered, but the worst yet to come. I don't even know when that happened but suddenly everyone was at each other's throats. My aunt was shoulting at my grandfather, my mother was yelling at her aunt, my father accused my uncle of scratching his car ten years ago. Out of the blue, i heard bang! It turned that my sister had broken a vase because she had fallen out with her husband-to-be. Everyone was screaming: 'I hate you', ' I'm sick to death of you'. I was confused , all I wanted was to back time to never offer this 'therapy'.
Next day, everyone was sulky and offended. They were looking at me with reproach. My sister almost broke up with her boyfriend and it all was my fault. I was feeling as a black sheep of the family. All I ever wanted to do was to be a counsellor. But that was the end of my career. 'I would better take up some less challenging job'.
I used to sort out every problem I 'encuontered' (blad ortog). It could be my friends' problem, my own or (dodalabym tutaj...one artificially contrived) that artificially contrived.
'That' (nie, lepiej ONE Saturday, nie 'that' bo nie wiemy o ktorej mowa) it was my sister's engagement party. The whole family came togather to celebrate her future 'weeding' (blad ortog - ale fajnie).
My sister was happy (przecinek przed 'but', bo to juz drugie idea) but I was a little bored so (brak przedimka) great idea came to my mind. I suggested talking about our 'claims' (calkowicie zle slowo) and regrets and I would help them deal with 'it' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'regrets' l. mn). 'It' (ale co? nie wiem o czym mowa) started leisurely. My grandmother criticized (brak przedimka) decor of the room.'Nothing is ever good enough for you' my mom answered, but the worst WAS yet to come. I don't even know when that happened (przecinek) but suddenly everyone was at each other's throats. My aunt was 'shoulting' (ortog) at my grandfather, my mother was yelling at her aunt, my father accused my uncle of scratching his car ten years ago. Out of the blue, 'i' (duza litera, zawsze) heard (brak przedimka) bang!
I was confused , all I wanted was to 'back' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj chyba myslisz o 'cofnac' - turn back) time to never offer this 'therapy'.
Next day, everyone was sulky and (mozesz dodac slowo 'acted') offended.
My sister almost broke up with her boyfriend and it 'all was' (zla kolejnosc slow) my fault. I was feeling 'as' (niepotr) a black sheep of the family.
'I 'would' (zle slowo, HAD) better take up some less challenging job' (mozna dodac...I thought).
it turned out that
Cytat: terri
I was feeling 'as' (niepotr) a black sheep of the family.

Przepraszam, ale czy w miejsce 'as' nie powinnismy wstawic 'like'?
Cytat: labtes
Cytat: terri
I was feeling 'as' (niepotr) a black sheep of the family.

Przepraszam, ale czy w miejsce 'as' nie powinnismy wstawic 'like'?

tak, i jeszcze zauwazylam 'together' ktore nie byla dobrze napisane.
THE black sheep of the family
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia