"article"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Harrison Ford is an American actor who is famous for films like Indiana Jones, Star Wars or Raiders of the Lost Ark.
He is a tall and well-built man. He has brown eyes, tanned square face and hardly any wrinkles. His brown hair just starting to turn grey. He usually wears expensive clothes for every occasion.
Harrison Ford seems to be rather private and serious person. He is also caring. These sides of his character show why he enjoys to work with enviromental groups. Ford likes in his free time working with his hands and build things on his range.
I rahter don't like him because I don't prefer some of his known films. On the other hand I think he may be an interesting person because of his activities.
His brown hair (cos brak) just starting to turn grey.
Harrison Ford seems to be rather (cos brak) private and serious person.
These sides of his character show why he enjoys 'to work' (popraw) with enviromental groups. 'Ford likes in his free time' (zla kol slow...In his...) working with his hands and build things on his 'range' (zle slowo).
I 'rahter' (ortog) don't like him because I don't 'prefer' (zle slowo) some of his known films.
enviromental
I rahter don't like him because... /nie spotkałem się z takim użyciem 'rahter'/
masz racje, to 'I rather don't like....' nie jest 'ladne', i tez trzeba zmienic.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa