"letter" to my friend

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Jack,

I'm spending a week in Berlin. I've never seen such a friendly town! I arrived here on Tuesday. I'm staying at my friend's flat near the city centre. The weather is cool and windy.
I've seen a few interesting places since I came here. Yesterday I went to a zoological garden. I saw many wild animals there. Unfortunately, while I were recording a polar bear from the bridge, someone poked me and my phone fell into a bear's area. Luckily, zoo workers pulled it out. At Thursday night My friends and I went to a great party to one of the clubs. I've met there a pretty Turkish girl, she was amazing!. She gave me her phone number.
The food here in Berlin is very various. I've been eating at a traditional Turkish restaurant. The food here is excellent. I've tried Karnıyarık and Kısır. I'm having a wonderful time !

By for now,
Peter

A przy okazji pytanie, dlaczego pisze się I'm staying at..., skoro jest to czas przeszły, może niedokonany ale przeszły.
edytowany przez klemens001: 29 gru 2013
Rzuciło mi się w oczy:
Unfortunately, while I were recording a polar bear... into a bear's area.
At Thursday night My friends and I went to a great party to one of the clubs.
The food here in Berlin is very various.
czasem sam niewierzę w to co napisałem...
jeśli jest czas przeszły to nie piszesz I am staying
jeśli piszesz z Berlina to wtedy jest ok
Cytat: fui_eu
Rzuciło mi się w oczy:
At Thursday night My friends and I went to a great party to one of the clubs.
The food here in Berlin is very various.

To jak napisać w czwartek w nocy? On Thursday at night ?
co nie tak z tym foodem? chodziło mi, że jedzenie jest urozmaiconwe/różne, wpłwy kuchni z całego świata, nie przyjęło by się?
edytowany przez klemens001: 29 gru 2013
1. Zgub at.
2. Np. diversified /żeby uniknąć various po very/;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.