Unusual Holiday - wypracowanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania, dziękuje.

Write a small article about a holiday you want to have this year, why did you choose this place? Have you ever made this holiday before?

Everybody has some dreams about long journeys, far away from home, to an exotic land. That kind of dreams I have also.
I like to read books about old civilizations and ancient times, books that are based on real historical times and events. I also like to travel into mountains. Luckily for me there is one place, where I wanted to go, because it has both of those things, that place in mountain is called Machu Picchu and is located in Peru. Another reason I choose this place, it is because this is one of the lost civilization, Lost City of the Incas and it was found newly, in 24 July 1911. Next very interesting thing about that place is that nobody can say, when the Incas could build that city and how they managed to do that, and the reason is that the city is 2400 meters above the sea level. With today’s technology and development of construction it would be very difficult to realize a project like this. I really would like to visit that city to walk along these roads and try to feel its story.
Also one of the reasons that have an influence on my decision, it is an interesting and completely different culture of people living in that part of the world. I would like to see that culture and those people. In other words I want to see the nature of South America, Peru and Chile. A trip in that old forests and mountains should be really amazing, and full of new occurrences.
So maybe that is not the best dream, of most of the people but this is my dream, and I really like to have a holiday like this. Maybe I do not realize it in this year, maybe even not in the next, but I will go there in my future life for sure.
Przeczytałem raz jeszcze moją pracę i wprowadziłem kilka zmian. Proszę aby ktoś popatrzył i ocenił ją oraz wskazał gdzie są ewentualne błędy.

Everybody has some dreams about long journeys, far away from home, to an exotic land. That kind of dreams I have also.
I like to read books about old civilizations and ancient times, books that are based on a real historical times and events. I also like to travel into mountains. Luckily for me there is one place, where I wanted to go, because it has both of those things, that place in mountains is called Machu Picchu and is located in Peru. Another reason I choose this place, it is because this is one of the lost civilization, Lost City of the Incas and it was found newly, in 24 July 1911. Next very interesting thing about that place is that nobody can say, when the Incas could build that city and how they managed to do that, and the reason is that the city is 2400 meters above the sea level. With today’s technology and development of constructions it would be very difficult to realize a project like this. I really would like to visit that city to walk along these roads and try to feel its story.
Also one of the reasons that have an influence on my decision, it is an interesting and completely different culture of those people living in that part of the world. I would like to see that culture and those people. In other words, I want to see the nature of South America, Peru and Chile. A trip in that old forests and mountains should be really amazing, and full of new occurrences.
So maybe that is not the best dream of most of the people, but this is my dream, and I really want to have a holiday like this. Maybe I do not realize it in this year, maybe even not in the next, but for sure I will go there in my future life.