Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu o J. K. Rowling :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, byłabym wdzięczna, gdyby ktoś mógł rzucić okiem na ten tekst i sprawdzić, czy nie ma jakichś błędów gramatycznych etc. Z góry dziękuje :)

J. K. Rowling Or properly Joanne Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books.
Like she always says idea for Harry Potter fell into her head when she was travelling from Manchester to London. She didn't have pen so nothing has been written but she had everything in her mind.
In next 6 years her life was changed, her mother Ann died on multiple sclerosis at the age of just 45 what really devastated her, she moved to Portugal get married and gave a birth to her doughter Jessica. Her marriage didn't work and she moved back to UK.
For all this time she was finishing "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" manuscript and everything in her life had an impact for this book
In 1996 she found an agent Christopher Little but it has passed a year before Bloomsbury Publishing had made an offer for her.
Barry Cunningham Her publisher suggested to use pen name. He thought that young boys might be wary of a book written by a woman, so Joanne chose ‘K’, for ‘Kathleen’, the name of Her grandmother and now best-selling children’s author is known as J. K. Rowling.
In June 1997 came the publication of „Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone” In UK by Bloomsbury Children’s Books.
A Year later after Christopher Little’s auction for the American publishing rights to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" Arthur A. Levine, editorial director of Scholastic Books, made a successful offer for the book, and it was published in the USA in September 1998.
Since then next 6 books of the series were Publisher:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Warner Bros bought the film rights to the first book of the series in 1999 for a £1 million. This and all the other movies based on the novel turned out a huge box-office success.

In 2001, J.K. Rowling received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) from His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, for services to children’s literature.

J. K. Rowling is one of the richest women in England. She has gone to great lengths for charity. She has donated special editions and signed copies of her books to be auctioned off for charity. She supports nine charities and co-founded the Children’s High Level Group. J.K. Rowling is continually finding ways to help people in need.
Since 2000 J. K. Rowling has supported the work of Gingerbread (originally known as ‘One Parent Families’) Starting as an ambassador for their work – they provide advice, practical support and campaign to highlight the needs of lone parents and their children – in 2007 she took an honorary position as President of the charity.
In 2003 J.K. Rowling became patron of the MS Society, Scotland, .
Her support for the charity included planning and hosting fundraising events, lobbying, and raising awareness of the disease, as well as contributing significant funds for research in Scotland.
She stepped down as Patron of the charity in 2009 but continues to fund MS research directly through the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic.

I really admire JK Rowling and I'm so thankful for her books because they are extraordinary and i can't imagine my childhood without them. She brought lots of fun and magic to my life and I think she must be very smart because she wrote such a great story.
Moreover she also thinking about people in need and helping them.

zacznij od zaznaczenia tego, co sama napisalas. Skopiowane fragmenty niech sprawdza ich autorzy.
Pogrubione cześci napisane są przeze mnie

J. K. Rowling Or properly Joanne Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books.
Like she always says idea for Harry Potter fell into her head when she was travelling from Manchester to London. She didn't have pen so nothing has been written but she had everything in her mind.

In next 6 years her life was changed, her mother Ann died on multiple sclerosis at the age of just 45 what really devastated her, she moved to Portugal get married and gave a birth to her doughter Jessica. Her marriage didn't work and she moved back to UK.
For all this time she was finishing "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" manuscript and everything in her life had an impact for this book
In 1996 she found an agent Christopher Little but it has passed a year before Bloomsbury Publishing had made an offer for her.
Barry Cunningham Her publisher suggested to use pen name. He thought that young boys might be wary of a book written by a woman, so Joanne chose ‘K’, for ‘Kathleen’, the name of Her grandmother and now best-selling children’s author is known as J. K. Rowling.
In June 1997 came the publication of „Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone” In UK by Bloomsbury Children’s Books.
A Year later after Christopher Little’s auction for the American publishing rights to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" Arthur A. Levine, editorial director of Scholastic Books, made a successful offer for the book, and it was published in the USA in September 1998.
Since then next 6 books of the series were Publisher:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Warner Bros bought the film rights to the first book of the series in 1999 for a £1 million. This and all the other movies based on the novel turned out a huge box-office success.

In 2001, J.K. Rowling received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) from His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, for services to children’s literature.

J. K. Rowling is one of the richest women in England. She has gone to great lengths for charity. She has donated special editions and signed copies of her books to be auctioned off for charity. She supports nine charities and co-founded the Children’s High Level Group. J.K. Rowling is continually finding ways to help people in need.
Since 2000 J. K. Rowling has supported the work of Gingerbread (originally known as ‘One Parent Families’) Starting as an ambassador for their work – they provide advice, practical support and campaign to highlight the needs of lone parents and their children – in 2007 she took an honorary position as President of the charity.
In 2003 J.K. Rowling became patron of the MS Society, Scotland, .
Her support for the charity included planning and hosting fundraising events, lobbying, and raising awareness of the disease, as well as contributing significant funds for research in Scotland.
She stepped down as Patron of the charity in 2009 but continues to fund MS research directly through the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic.

I really admire JK Rowling and I'm so thankful for her books because they are extraordinary and i can't imagine my childhood without them. She brought lots of fun and magic to my life and I think she must be very smart because she wrote such a great story.
Moreover she also thinking about people in need and helping them.
Cytat: kadziak
Pogrubione cześci napisane są przeze mnie

J. K. Rowling Or CZMU WIELKA LITERA I BEZ PRZECINKA properly Joanne Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books. W TYM ZDANIU BRAK ORZECZENIA
Like she always says PRZEDIMEK idea for Harry Potter fell into her head <NIE MOWI SIE TAK PO ANGIELSKU when she was travelling from Manchester to London. She didn't have PRZEDIMEK pen so nothing has been SIMPLE PAST written but she had everything in her mind.

In PRZEDIMEK next 6 years her life was changed=BYLO ZMIENIONE, her mother Ann died on<-ZLE SLOWO multiple sclerosis at the age of just 45 what<-ZLE SLOWO I INTERPUNKCJA really devastated her, she moved to Portugal get BEZOKOLICZNIK married and gave a<-USUN birth to her doughter ORTOG Jessica. Her marriage didn't work and she moved back to UK.
For all this time she was finishing "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" manuscript PRZEZ 6 LAT KONCZYLA? and everything in her life had an impact for ZLE SLOWO this book
In 1996 she found an agent Christopher Little but it ZLA SKLADNIA, PODMIOTEM JEST YEAR, ZLY CZAS has passed a year before Bloomsbury Publishing had CZAS made an offer for her.

Warner Bros bought the film rights to the first book of the series in 1999 for a<USUN £1 million. This and all the other movies based on the novel turned out a huge box-office success.

I really admire JK Rowling and I'm so thankful for her books because they are extraordinary and i can't imagine my childhood without them. She brought lots of fun and magic to my life and I think she must be very smart because she wrote such a great story.JEDNA OPOWIESC? WOLALBYM TEZ ZMIENIC CZAS
Moreover she also thinking NIEGRAMATYCZNE about people in need and helping them.
Czytanie zdan pogrubionych nie jest latwe, teraz to sama nie wiem co jest dobrze a co zle. Ale pierwszy post wymagal poprawy i kto to jest 'doughter' - tu jest tyle literowek, ze az strach.
Napisz poprawiona wersje w calosci, zeby wiedziec gdzie jeszcze sa bledy.

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego