Proszę o pomoc :) Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam :)

Bardzo proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu listu pod kątem gramatycznym (tak, tak...prawdopodobnie będzie dużo błędów, ale w końcu człowiek uczy się na błędach ;)).

1. Dear Family,

Thank you for read my profile. Feel free to ask me any questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Magda

2. My name is Magda and I am 22. I come from Poland and currently I live in Zurich. I study xxx at University of xxx in Poland (e-learning).
I am a very responsible, mature, confident, hardworking,patient, honest, tidy and active person.
My hobby is: cycling, hiking, travelling and reading books but my biggest passion is horse riding.
I love to take care of childrens and I think I have quite a lot experience :) When I was 16 years old I started to help every summer at horse riding summer camps for children (in the age group 7-16). Then after I graduated my secondary school I was taking daily care (a a nanny) of 2 siblings: 5 years old boy and 2 years old girl for almost one year. At the moment (since June 2013) I’m taking care of two lovely girls (3,5 and 7 years old) in Zurich.
Apart of that I have also 3 siblings: 6 and 19 years old sisters and 10 yeras old brother-when they were younger I have helped a lot with taking care of them :)

I love to spend my time childrens. During the time I'm taking care of them I try to organize their time in creative way, like a kid art (drawing, painting, making paper toys), lots of outdoor activities, theathre for kinds, cooking and backing with childrens and many other activities where the children do not get bored.

I have a valid driving license and first aid training certificate.

I speak English and German (B1)-I’m still attending to courses to improve my language skills.

4. My currenly contract will expire in July 2014 and I’m looking forward to start the job as an au pair/nanny since August/September 2014.
1. reading
Cytat: Madzislawa
I am a very responsible, mature, confident, hardworking,patient, honest, tidy and active person.

If you are single I would like to meet you :)
Blathmac dziękuję za pomoc :)

labtes hah nie jestem singielką, ale dziękuję za inicjatywę :)
edytowany przez Madzislawa: 18 lut 2014
Trudno.
Co do tekstu, proponuje jeszcze poczekac na opinie innych gdyz wydaje mi sie, ze bledow jest wiecej, np:
- liczba mnoga od 'child',
- 'Apart of that '- nie 'of'
- 'attend to' - na pewno 'to'?
- po 'graduate' czegos brakuje,
- literowki
itp.
Jest jest, po prostu nie miałem więcej czasu i zobaczyłem tylko pierwszy kawałek.
Cytat: Madzislawa
1. Dear Family,

Thank you for read <-ZA PRZECZYTAĆ my profile. Feel free to ask me any questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Magda

2. My name is Magda and I am 22. I come from Poland and currently I live in Zurich. I study PRESENT CONTINUOUS xxx at University of xxx in Poland (e-learning).
My hobby JEST WIECEJ NIZ JEDNO! is: cycling, hiking, travelling and reading books but my biggest passion is horse riding.
I love to take care of childrens JAKA JEST TA LICZBA MNOGA? and I think I have quite a lot OF experience :) When I was 16 years old I started to help every summer at horse riding summer camps for children (in the age group 7-16). Then after I graduated BRAK SLOWA my secondary school I was taking SIMPLE PAST daily care (a a A A? nanny) of 2 siblings: 5 years BEZ S I LACZNIKI old boy and 2 years old girl for almost > with taking care of them :)

I love to spend my time childrens LUBIE SPEDZAC CZAS DZIECICI . During the time I'm taking care of them I try to organize their time in PRZEDIMEK creative way, like a <-USUN kid art (drawing, painting, making paper toys), lots of outdoor activities, theathre ORTOGR for kinds CO?, cooking and backing ,_CO? with childrens and many other activities where the children do not get bored.

I have a valid driving license and first aid training certificate.

I speak English and German (B1)-I’m still attending to<-USUN courses to improve my language skills.

4. My currenly<-OBECNIE contract will expire in July 2014 and I’m looking forward to start GERUND! the job as an au pair/nanny since August/September 2014.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.