Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania co wydarzyło się rok temu i wizyta u lekarza ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
One year ago T had an accident. I were wounded in the accident. I had a broken leg and arm. As well as I had rubbed cheeks and elbrows. My head and lips were gash. My injury turned out to be serious that I was been in the hospital. The pain was enormus. Doctor reccomended lots of rest. I had listen to this advice because I couldn't move. I had pinkillers but I was afraid that will not be efective. My conclition improwed so doctor allowed me to leave the hospitel.. At the begining I don't understand what doctor said, but later I was very happy. Doctor reccomend drink a lot of wather nd relax. He precribed me medications and anti- inflammatory drugs. He told me to come for a month to control. He also talk me that if I do not feel good I have come earlier. Week after leaving the hospital I had dizziness. Also occurred backache. I decided go to doctor. He reassurned me and sent back home.
Zapewne jest bardzo dużo błędów ale proszę o pomoc i sprawdzenie. Z góry dziękuję ;)
Czekając, spróbuj poprawić literówki bo masz ich dużo. Również zastanów się nad czasami w niektórych zdaniach. Wydarzenie miało miejsce rok temu;)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa