Opis postaci

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opis postaci literackiej, z którą mogłabym się zaprzyjaźnić.

The person from the literature, wich I would like to make friends with is the best known detective all over the world, Sherlock Holmes.
He is quite tall, slim man living on the Baker Street 221B in London with his friend, doctor Watson. Holmes has short, dark hair, long nose, piercing sight and worm but firm voice. He has serious countenance and smiles rarely. He is known for wearing long coat and characteristic cap.
He is very intelligent and smart. He notices things that other people can't. When he is on the crime scene he is unyielding and works conscientiously in order to not miss a thing. He is a bit selfish but helps people because he is sensitive to their suffer but not only – he is also addicted to solving mysteries and when he lacks one, he gets bored. But he is not only a detective. He is also a boxer and in addiction he is very gifted in music. He plays the violin very well.
Sherlock Holmes leads very interesting life. He unravels thrilling, difficult and sometimes horrible stories.I would like to make friends with him because I am keen on criminals and having opportunity to participate in solving one, near by such great detective, would be a fantastic adventure. I could also visit London with all of its dark streets.
The person from 'the' (niepotr) literature, (brakuje slowa 'z') 'wich' (ortog ale i tak zle slowo, kiedy mowimy o 'ludziach' to uzywamy inne slowo) I would like to make friends with is 'the best known detective all over the world' (tu masz pokrecone zdanie i ono nie idzie lagodnie...is a detective)..., Sherlock Holmes.
He is (brak przedimka) quite tall, slim man living 'on' (zle slowo)' the' (niepotr) 'Baker Street 221B' (zle podales adres - mowimy 221B Baker St) in London with his friend, doctor Watson. Holmes has short, dark hair, (przedimek) long nose, piercing sight and 'worm' (to jest calkowicie zle slowo) but (przedimek) firm voice. He has serious countenance and 'smiles rarely' (zla kol slow). He is known for wearing(przedimek) long coat and (przedimek) characteristic cap.
When he is 'on' (zle slowo) the crime scene he is unyielding and works conscientiously in order 'to not' (zla kol slow...not to) miss a thing. He is a bit selfish but helps people because he is sensitive to their 'suffer' (zla czesc mowy) but not only (brak slowa) – he is also addicted to solving mysteries and when he 'lacks one' (cos tu nie tak), he gets bored.
He is also a boxer and in 'addiction' (nie, tu masz zle slowo) he is very gifted in music.
Sherlock Holmes leads (przedimek) very interesting life. He unravels thrilling, difficult and sometimes horrible 'stories' (zle slowo).I would like to make friends with him because I am keen on criminals and having (przedimek) opportunity to participate in solving one,' near' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) by such (przedimek) great detective, would be a fantastic adventure.

Musisz troche popracowac nad tymi przedimkami (a, an, the).
Dzięki za sprawdzenie.
Z tymi przedimkami to u mnie zawsze problem ;-)
Wracam do wpisu.
Cytat:
near' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) by such
chodziło mi o "u boku tak wspaniałego detektywa"
Cytat:
he 'lacks one' (cos tu nie tak)
lack czyli brakować, ale czy w tym kontekście to nie pasuje?
' near' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) by such
chodziło mi o "u boku tak wspaniałego detektywa"...and being at the side of a famous detective whilst he solves one.
when he 'lacks one' (cos tu nie tak)...można to inaczej...when he is bereft of one, when he is not engaged on one, (cos takiego)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie