uncle

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tego badziewia.

The person I admire the most is my uncle Leon. Uncle Leon and I are like the best friends. I always have confidence in him.
My uncle is 55 years old, medium height and fine-figured. I think he's a very smart, clever and besides humourous person.
My uncle loves gardnening. He spend sometimes at (the) weekends in his own garden most of free time. He has also a few other hobbys like angling or hunting.
My uncle tought me very practical arts.
I admire him because of his wisdom and rosponsible. He has never failed me.

Kurde, no nie znoszę pisać takich bzdetów ;/
edytowany przez klemens001: 01 mar 2014
Uncle Leon dislikes watching footbal or serials in TV, he dislikes TV and gadgets at all. He find watching TV for waste of time. He loves moving on the fresh air in the bosom of nature.
edytowany przez klemens001: 01 mar 2014
Uncle Leon and I are like 'the' (niepotr) best friends.
My uncle is 55 years old, medium height and 'fine' (tego nie rozumiem)-figured. I think he's a very smart, clever and besides (that a) humourous person.
My uncle loves 'gardnening' (ortog). He 'spend' (ale przeciez 'he' to 3os.l.poj - popraw) sometimes at the weekends in his own garden most of (cos brak- jego)free time. He 'has also' (zla kolejnosc slow) a few other 'hobbys' (sprawdz jak to sie pisze w l. mnogiej) like angling or hunting.
My uncle 'tought' (ortog) me very practical arts.
I admire him because of his wisdom and 'rosponsible' (ortog ale i tak zla czesc mowy). .

Uncle Leon dislikes watching 'footbal' (ortog) or serials 'in' (on) TV, he dislikes TV and (tutaj daj slowo 'all)gadgets. 'at all' (niepotr). He 'find' (jak ty to robisz, ze niekiedy dobrze piszesz 'he...x' a niekiedy zle - he to 3os.l.poj) watching TV 'for' (nie - napisz - bo on mysli ze to jest) waste of time. He loves 'moving' (poszukaj wiecej trafniejsze slowo) 'on' (in) the fresh air in the bosom of nature.
zmień nick bo zawsze mnie się kojarzysz z facetem
@klemens001
Słowo, którego nie użyłeś, zaczyna się na literę 'd', a kończy na literę 'ę'.
Cytat: mg
@klemens001
Słowo, którego nie użyłeś, zaczyna się na literę 'd', a kończy na literę 'ę'.

?!
Cytat: klemens001
terri's a girl's name;)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 04 mar 2014
Cytat: klemens001

ha ha ha - ale ja jestem ALL WOMAN.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»