Sprawdzenie e-maila.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć. Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić mojego maila? Niestety przekroczyłam limit i nie wiem gdzie to skrócić i jak poprawić.

Temat: Uczęszczasz na kurs języka angielskiego w Wielkiej Brytanii. Zredaguj maila do przyjaciółki (120-150)
-napisz, jak wyglądał twój przyjazd i 1. dzień
-opisz członków rodziny
-wspomnij, co najbardziej podoba ci się na uczelni
-zaproponuj jej odwiedziny

Dear Mary,
How are you? I’m writing to tell you that I participate in English language course in London. My journey lasted 2 days and proceeded well. I was scared because it was my first trip without parents and my first travel by plane. When I came to house I was really jiggered so I immediately went to bed. I live with John and Anna and their gorgeous daughter. They’re in early thirties and they’re really bright and kind. Their daughter has to name Luna and she’s 6-year-old. The university where I attend on course’s amazing and huge. Fortunately, I haven’t lost here yet, but it was close. I think that the professors are great. They’re helpful, when we didn’t know something. They repeat this all the time and we have to remember. I’ve never met people like them. I’ve been in London for 2 weeks. Why don’t we meet one day? Give me a fast answer.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Love,
xyz
I participate - czemu taki czas?
travel by plane napisz: lot
to house>> przedimek
has to name? nie rozumiem
6-year-old sześcioletnia, musisz napisać 6 lat
I attend >> znowu czas
get lost - zgubić się
they repeat - powtarzają, musisz napisać powtarzali, to samo z have to

@zielonosiwy
Cytat: lexiexoxo
They’re helpful, when we didn’t know something. They repeat this all the time and we have to remember.

Czy nie powinno to byc jednak pisane wszystko w czasie terazniejszym?
I attend on course - to jest po polsku angielskimi słowami;)
zrozumiałem to tak:
oni są pomocni, kiedy czegoś nie wiedzieliśmy, oni to powtarzali
Teraz mi pasuje :)
i nie powinno byc w czasie terazniejszym?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia