Oral 1-11

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkich opisów tego co się dzieje na ilustracjach. Proszę o wytyczenie błędów najlepiej dosyć klarownie co bym wiedziała co poprawić Pozdrawiam :)

#Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
#These two similar images ilustrate different activities.
#Broadly speaking in the first picture we can see woman working in the garden- she seems to be happy.
Maybe gardening is her hobby.I don't think it is her job.
#Another picture shows us people taking part in a group activities. I can see quite huge group of people.
I think it could be something as dance course.
They are training very hard.
General atmosphere of these pictures is very positive.

#Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
#These two similar images ilustrates beauty of nature.
We can see gorgeous view of waterfall [łotefol] and wild forest.
Forest seems to be quiet and peaceful
Waterfall is truly compelling ifand remarkable.
I'm deeply convinced [kenwiktyd] that Everyone of us wants to visit such a place one day.
I must express my admiration for these places. [admerejszyn]
I want to be in that place as soon as it is possible.

3.Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
First picture show us Mother Therese of Callcuta.She was very good person because she help the poor and the ill, give money them, open hospitals and schools.She saw the terrible conditions of poor families.
On the next image we can see fireman at work. Being fireman is really hard and precarious [prekarjes].
People on the pictures are people who have devoted [dywołted] their lives to help others.
I must express my admiration for their job.
More people like them,the world would be a better place to live.

4.Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
These two similar images ilustrate important public figures [figes]
#We can see policewoman with a large weapon.She has earnest
facial expression [fejszyl].Even so, she is positive character to me.
In the next picture we can see a judge.
He is presented quite ridiculous.
He looks as if he wanted to kill someone from courtroom but we all know that judge must be uncommitted.
General atmosphere on these pictures is positive.

5.Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
These two similar images ilustrate 2 ways of finding out news from the world.
In the first picture we can see TV news.Next image shows us a man who listens to the radio news.
Appeal to these pictures I want to say that people choose different ways to find out world news.
We can update new programs, cartoons in our mobile phones, computers and tablets.
From my point of view if we want to be switched-on we must use every source to brighten [braiten] our knowledge about world.
With hindsight I can tell that I found TV the best source of information for me. [haintsajt]

6.Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
These two similar images ilustrate people enjoying life.
We can see a man and a woman.They seems to be an item. I can also tell that they are laid-back and and joyful.
Another picture shows people in the bash.
These people seems to be a clique [klik].
They are dancing and having a fun.

7.Fortune smiles on me today as I've been lucky enough to select a very unusual set of images.
These two similar images ilustrate people.
First picture shows us joyful item. Maybe they are just married?Being with another person makes us feel lucky.They seem to be in love.
In contrast to next image we can se an old wistful man.Such a view can be depressing. People need each other to be happy.

8.The first picture shows the American magazine The Sun, which is quite popular.
A lot of people think that reading the newspaper is better than internet browsing.
In the second picture we see people surfing the web. They seems to be curious.
Thanks to computers, we can easily find the information we need.A lot of people think that reading the newspaper is better than internet browsing.Websites are a good substitute for traditional newspapers. [sabstitjud]

9.In the picture we can see the smoke from the factories. It is a big source of pollution.
In the second picture we see the terrible huge garbage on the street. It is abhorent view for me.
Both pictures show us the negative effects of human activity.I am embarrassed by the image of the destroyed streets.

10.In the picture we can see a woman. She is probably a teacher. She is satisfied with her life-I think so. A lot of people think a teacher's job easy and enjoyable.
The second picture is the opposite of the image of the first. The man seems to be extremely exhausted their work. It is very sad and depressed. He's working hard. He seems to be dissatisfied with job.
11.In the picture we see persons making order in a fast food restaurant. They will eat junk [dzank] food. Their food is unhealthy. Their lifestyle is invalid. Another picture shows us a woman who does keep fit exercises. Her lifestyle is healthy. She must have a good physical condition.
Each of us has an impact on our health. We need to eat healthily and do exercise regularly.
w pierwszym przykladzie poprawilas 'picture show' na 'picture shows'
w przykladzie o Matce Teresie nie poprawilas tego samego bledu.
Przykładowe poprawki:
11.In the picture we see persons making orderING POSIŁEK/KI in a fast food restaurant. They will eat junk [dzank] food. Their food LIFESTYLE is unhealthy. Their lifestyle is invalid. Another picture shows us a woman who does keep fit BY exercisINGes. Her lifestyle is healthy. She must have a good physical condition.
Each of us has an impact on our health. ŹLE, IMO We need to eat healthily and do exercise regularly.

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę