CV i list motywacyjny proszę o poprawienie błedów i ewentualnie jakieś sugestie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o wyrozumiałość poprawienie błędów i ewentualnie jakieś sugestie, będę niezmiernie wdzięczny :)

I am writing to apply for the position of in the warehouse.

I learn at the University in XXXXX Education Technology and Informatics

Computer System Engineering specialization. I have been working as a apprentice for ,,XXXXXX”,

Poland 01.09.2008-30.06.201. I pre-intermediate English. I would also to improve my language skills

English

I am a ambitious, bright, mature, precise, reliable, creative, considerate and a helpful person.

As my references show I have been a very skilful worker in my last company I haven’t let my

employer down. I gave the best of me in the given simple projects and I had an experience which

taught me to be a diverse worker.

I would like to bind with my new position in the firm and to develop as an engineer. I am

searching for technical challenges and I prove myself at team work. I am Electrician. Especially at the

outset, I would like to work in the warehouse to check out the company in the future, the departments

related to electronics and computers.

I enclosed a copy of my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview in any time

convenient to you.

2[tel]University XXXXXX (XXXXXX, Poland)

Education Technical Information. Specialization: Modernization and repairing computers

Practice on AutoCad, Sony Vegas, electronics, building computers. I'm learning

management administration programs office, excel, and variations of linux ubuntu,

android.

On studies I learn about material, machines constructions, construction of computers,

physics mechanics, strength of materials, industrial logistics, technical documentation,

electronics, thermodynamics.

2[tel]: Comprehensive Secondary School college (with certificate) (XXXXXX, Poland)

2[tel]: Vocational school (with certificate eletrician) (XXXXXX, Poland)

2[tel]: High school (XXXXXXX, Poland)

JOB EXPIERIENCE

XXXXX, Poland (September 2005-September 2008)

Electrical installer, Practical electrical installations, electrical learned at construction sites, in 2008,

won a certificate electrician.

(May 2014) I have been in Ukraine as an exchange student, as part of learning English and Ukrainian

(with certificate)

LANGUAGES

Polish native

English intermediate

Ukrainian pre-intermediate
I am writing to apply for the position of (kogo? czego? tutaj tego brak) in the warehouse.
I 'learn' (zle slowo) at the University 'in' (zle slowo) XXXXX 'Education Technology and Informatics
Computer System Engineering specialization' (za dlugie i tego nie rozumiem). I have been working as a (brak jaki?) apprentice for ,,XXXXXX”, Poland (cos brak) 01.09.2008-30.06.201X 'I' (po co to?) pre-intermediate English. I would also (cos BRAK) to improve my language skills
English
I am 'a' (zle slowo) ambitious, bright, mature, precise, reliable, creative, considerate and a helpful person.
'As my references show' (tutaj dajesz mi znac, ze ja nie umiem czytac tych twoich references - po co to?) I have been a very skilful worker in my last company (czy myslales dac tutaj kropke i zaczac nowe zdanie?) I 'haven’t' (w calosci) let my employer down. I gave 'the best of me' (zle - napisz to poprawnie) in the given 'simple' (dlaczego tak myslisz?) projects and I had an experience which
taught me to be a diverse worker.
I would like to 'bind' (zle konotacje) with my new position in the firm and to develop as an engineer. I am searching for technical challenges and I 'prove' (zly czas) myself at team work. I am (cos brak) Electrician. Especially at the outset, I would like to work in the warehouse 'to check out the company' (tzn ze jestes 007 - jakis spy?) (brak slowa) in the future, the departments related to electronics and computers.
I 'enclosed' (zly czas) a copy of my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview 'in' (zle slowo) any time convenient to you.
2[tel]University XXXXXX (XXXXXX, Poland)
Education Technical Information. Specialization: Modernization and 'repairing computers' (zla kol slow i pozmieniaj)
Practice on AutoCad, Sony Vegas, electronics, building computers. 'I'm' (w calosci) learning management administration programs office, excel, and variations of linux ubuntu, android.
'On studies I learn' (za bardzo po poslku, albo kiepski translator - nie rob tego) about 'material' (ale jaki?), 'machines' (pomysl) constructions, construction of computers, 'physics mechanics' (tego nie rozumiem), strength of materials, industrial logistics, technical documentation, electronics, thermodynamics.
2[tel]: Vocational school (with certificate 'eletrician' (blad ortog.) (XXXXXX, Poland)
JOB 'EXPIERIENCE' (ortog)
Electrical installer, Practical electrical installations, 'electrical' (ale co? musisz napisac) learned 'at' (ja wole ON) construction sites, in 2008, (kto? co?) 'won' (zle slowo) a 'certificate electrician' (cos tu nie tak).
(May 2014) I 'have been' (zly czas) in Ukraine as an exchange student, as part of learning English and Ukrainian (with certificate) (nie rozumiem tego wpisu 'with certificate' - trzeba to napisac dokladniej)