Sprawdzenie poprawności tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
Bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie tego krótkiego tekstu czy nie posiada błędów. Za wszystkie sugestie będę bardzo wdzięczny.
---
Dear Sir or Madam,
I read your advertisement, and I am very much interested in the position you have turner.
I am 40 years old. I currently work in the position turner in Poland and I am looking for job on the abroad. Actually, I am producing machinery parts in the food sector and I carry out their regeneration. I completed my education in the profession of manual turner and then I completed Technical Secondary School as mechanics technician.

Skill in:
Operate a manual turning machine.
Experience in both repair and manufacturing.
Ability to work to fine tolerances.
Ability to work from engineering drawings.
Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment.
Ability to efficiently produce highly accurate work.

I do not speak English well, but I have a strong set of engineering experiences and skills, including an understanding of engineering drawings, which would make me successful in this type of work.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to your answer.

Yours sincerely,
---

Mam jeszcze pytanie o ostatni akapit, ponieważ trochę się wacham czy go poprawnie sformułowałem, gdyż opisywana osoba słabo mówi po angielsku.

Z góry dziękuję za waszą pomoc.
Poprawilam to, co wymaga poprawy, reszta dobrze.

I read your advertisement (tutaj daj gdzie i kiedy) , and I am very much interested in the position 'you have' (nie potrzeba) OF A turner.
I am 40 years old. I currently work 'in the position' (niepotr) AS A turner in Poland and I am looking for A job 'on the' (niepotr) abroad. (tutaj zamiast ......for a job abroad, moze lepiej...for a better opportunity to use my skills). 'Actually' (niepotr) I 'am producing' (nie, uzyj 'produce') machinery parts in the food sector and I carry out their regeneration. I 'completed my education in the profession of' (niepotr- napisz to inaczej...I am a qualified) manual turner 'and then' (niepotr). I completed Technical Secondary School as A 'mechanics' (nie wiem czy masz na mysli 'mechanic' jak od samochodow, czy 'mechanics' jak od IT) technician.

SkillS in:
OperatING a manual turning machine.
ExperienceD in both repair and manufacturing (ale czego, trzeba dodac...parts for food industry?).
Ability to work to fine tolerances.
Ability to work from engineering drawings.
Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment.
Ability to efficiently produce highly accurate work.
to 'ability' powtarzane nie za bardzo mi sie podoba, trzeba to jakos inaczej ujac)

I do not speak English VERY well, but I have a strong set of engineering experiences and skills, including an understanding of engineering drawings, which 'would' (to slowo dla mnie jest za 'silne' ja wierze, ze lepiej troche inaczej to napisac....I belive would make me suitable) 'make me successful' (niepotr) in this type of work.

Yours 'sincerely' (generalnie, jak piszemy Dear Sir/Madam, to konczymy 'Yours faithfully,')

Z góry dziękuję za waszą pomoc.[/quote]

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Programy do nauki języków