Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What a performance! Linkin Park’s spectacular concert will get you on your gorgeous instrumentation feelings. The purpose of the review is to inform you what kind of band is Linkin Park and zoom in the concert, which takes place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in German on 08.06.2014.

Linkin Park is a famous band from Los Angeles made in 1996. They don’t play just one genre. They’re playing a range of music inter alia: rock, nu metal, rapcore and others. Two of the first theirs album is very heavy sound. However, while last album is very calm.

That was my first concert I ever went. What an incredible felt was heard the sound of music on live and saw the illumination on stage. Also it was awesome when crowd sometimes sang the whole song together with the band. Whole this concert was nice and amazing experience for me.

The only thing I’m wasn’t really happy about was crowded. Personally I don’t like a lot of people in one place. I prefer small concerts or watch a live stream at home. I must admire also that was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!

If you like rock or alternative rock you’ll love Linkin Park. You really should catch one of their shows. Nearest concert will be on Sunday 23 November 2014 at O2 Arena in London.

Throughout the concert Linkin Park showed why they’re the one of the best band in the world. Get tickets if you can!
will get you on your gorgeous instrumentation feelings.
inform you what kind of band is Linkin Park
zoom in the concert
a famous band from Los Angeles made in 1996.
Two of the first theirs album is...
However, while last album is very calm.
+ slew of other errors;)
Ok poprawiłem tak jak potrafiłem :/ Czy mógłbym ktoś jeszcze wrzucić na to okiem pls

What a performance! Linkin Park’s spectacular concert was great and they were very entertaining. The purpose of the concert review is to inform you how was the Linkin Park’s concert, which takes place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in German on 08.06.2014.

Linkin Park is a famous band from Los Angeles created in 1996. They don’t play just one genre. They’re playing a range of music inter alia: rock, nu metal, rapcore and others. The first of them album is very heavy sound, however, the last album is very calm.

That was my first concert I ever went. What an incredible felt was heard the sound of music on live and saw the illumination on stage. Also it was awesome when crowd sometimes sang the whole song together with the band. Whole this concert was nice and amazing experience for me.

The only thing I’m wasn’t really happy about was crowded. Personally I don’t like a lot of people in one place. I prefer small concerts or watch a live stream at home. I must admire also that was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!

If you like rock or alternative rock you’ll love Linkin Park. You really should catch one of their shows. Nearest concert will be on Sunday 23 November 2014 at O2 Arena in London.

Throughout the concert Linkin Park showed why they’re the one of the best band in the world. Get tickets if you can!
What an incredible felt was heard the sound of music on live and saw the illumination on stage. Takie zdanie wzbudza podejrzenie że za bardzo polegasz na translatorach.
The only thing I’m wasn’t really happy ... jestem nie byłem zadowolony?
That was my first concert I ever went. znasz inne czasy? brak słowa na końcu zdania;)
inform you what kind of band is Linkin Park tutaj tylko trzeba było jedno słowo przestawić gdzie indziej ;)
Poprawione - aczkolwiek nie wiem czy dobrze ;)

What a performance! Linkin Park’s spectacular concert was great and they were very entertaining. The purpose of the concert review is to inform you how was the Linkin Park’s concert, which takes place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in German on 08.06.2014.
Linkin Park is a famous band from Los Angeles created in 1996. They don’t play just one genre. They’re playing a range of music inter alia: rock, nu metal, rapcore and others. The first of them album is very heavy sound, however, the last album is very calm.
I had my first concert I ever went to and I had very little experience of the music before the event. What was an incredible feeling heard the sound of live music and saw the illumination on stage. Also it was awesome when crowd sometimes sang the whole song together with the band. Whole this concert was nice and amazing experience for me.
The only thing I wasn’t really happy about was crowded. Personally I don’t like a lot of people in one place. I prefer small concerts or watch a live stream at home. I must admire also that was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!
Cytat: czyrzu
Poprawione - aczkolwiek nie wiem czy dobrze ;)
Zaraz sie dowiemy czy dobrze...

The purpose of the concert review is to inform you 'how was the' (bardzo sztucznie, ujmij to inaczej) Linkin Park’s concert, which 'takes' (ale, przeciez to juz bylo, musi byc czas przeszly) place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in 'German' (to nie jest kraj, dokoncz slowo) on 08.06.2014.
Linkin Park is a famous band from Los Angeles 'created' (ja lepiej lubie 'formed') in 1996. They don’t play just one genre (dokoncz to zdanie...of music). They’re playing a range of music 'inter alia' (co to jest - nie pisz tego, nie uzywa sie tego w ten sposob - tutaj wystarczy ..including): rock, nu metal, rapcore and 'others' (to my mamy zgadzywac jakie, jak juz wymieniarz to wymien wszystkie 'others' nie za bardzo mi daje cos znac). The first of 'them' (zle slowo) album is very heavy sound, however, the last album is very calm.
'I had' (to jest zle, tutaj lepiej...This was) my first concert (that) I ever went to and I had very little experience of the music before the event. 'What' (zle slowo, piszesz slowo w slowo z polskiego - wyglada bardzo sztucznie) was an incredible feeling 'heard' (zle slowo) the sound of live music and 'saw' ( zle slowo) the illumination on stage. Also it was awesome when (brak przedimka) crowd sometimes sang the whole song together with the band. (brak przedimka) whole (brak slowa) this concert was nice and (przedimek) amazing experience for me.
The only thing I wasn’t really happy about was 'crowded' (tego slowa nie rozumiem, jak masz na mysli 'the crowd' to tak pisz). Personally (ja dalabym tutaj przecinek) I don’t like a lot of people in one place. I prefer small concerts or 'watch' (zle slowo) a live stream at home. 'I must admire also' (nie rozumiem tego) that (brakuje co?) was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!
(przedimek) nearest concert will be on Sunday 23 November 2014 at (przedimek) O2 Arena in London.
Throughout the concert Linkin Park showed why they’re the one of the best 'band' (tutaj musi byc l. mnoga ...one of the ...) in the world.
Dzięki terri za sprawdzenie. The purpose of the concert review is to inform you 'how was the' (tylko to nie mam pojęcia jak zmienić) Linkin Park’s concert

What a performance! Linkin Park’s spectacular concert was great and they were very entertaining. The purpose of the concert review is to inform you how was the Linkin Park’s concert, which took place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in Germany on 8th June 2014. Rock am Ring is the most popular festival in Germany with more than 80.000 people attending.
Linkin Park is a famous band from Los Angeles formed in 1996. They don’t play just one genre of music. They’re playing a range of music including: rock, nu metal, rapcore and heavy metal. The first of their album is very heavy sound, however, the last album is very calm.
This was my first concert that I ever went to and I had very little experience of the music before the event. It was an incredible feeling listened the sound of live music and watched the illumination on stage. Also it was awesome when the crowd sometimes sang the whole song together with the band. The whole of this concert was nice and an amazing experience for me.
The only thing I wasn’t really happy about was the crowd. Personally, I don’t like a lot of people in one place. I prefer small concerts or see a live stream at home. Also, the one minus was that festival was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!
If you like rock or alternative rock you’ll love Linkin Park. You really should catch one of their shows. The nearest concert will be on Sunday 23 November 2014 at the O2 Arena in London.
Throughout the concert Linkin Park showed why they’re the one of the best bands in the world. Get tickets if you can!
The purpose of the concert review is to inform you OF Linkin Park’s concert...
The purpose of the concert review is to inform you how 'was the' (niepotr) Linkin Park’s concert WAS, which took place at Rock am Ring in Nurburgring racetrack in Germany on 8th June 2014.
'The first of their' (tu masz troche zle, napisz...' Their first)' album is very heavy sound, however, the last album is very calm.
This was 'my' (zmien to 'my' na 'the') first concert that I ever went to and I had very little experience of the music before the event. It was an incredible feeling 'listened' (zle slowo, tutaj 'listening to') the sound of live music and 'watched' (watching) the illuminationS on stage.
I prefer small concerts or TO see a live stream at home. 'Also' ('also' nie jest slowem ktorym powinnienes zaczynaz zdania, lepiej ...However,) the one minus was that THE festival was far away from home, but the next performance will be in London!
Throughout the concert Linkin Park showed why they’re 'the' (niepotr) one of the best bands in the world.
OK! poprawione wszystko, dzieki za pomoc terri
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Programy do nauki języków