Sprawdzi ktoś?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Her passion is volleyball. She doesn’t like bascetball. she is interested in photography and painting. She likes listening to pop music, but she doesn’t like rap. She is learning the guitar. She likes watching drams and horrors. She also spends a lot of time surfing the internet. She is like schopping and walking . She likes riding a bike because she wants to stay in a shape. She likes reading books. Her favourite book is „zmierzch”. She has a dog. Her dog’s name is Fado. He has the hair of the colour white and black and has black nose. Very much he likes to retrieve.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję za pomoc :)
Cytat: bo_bus
Her passion is volleyball. She doesn’t like bascetball<-ORCOGRAF. she is interested in photography and painting. She likes listening to pop music, but she doesn’t like rap. She is learning the guitar. She likes watching drams<-PISOWNIA and horrors. She also spends a lot of time surfing the internet<-DUŻE 'I'. She is like =JEST PODOBNA DO schopping<-PISOWNIA and walking . She likes riding a bike because she wants to stay in a shape. She likes reading books. Her favourite book is „zmierzch”. She has a dog. Her dog’s name is Fado. He has the hair of the colour white and black NAPISZ 'MA CZARNO BIALE WLOSY' and has PRZEDIMEK black nose. Very much <-NA KONCU ZDANIA he likes to retrieve.
mg nie bardzo rozumiem co mam teraz zrobic
Poprawic
Jak poprawisz, to bedziesz mial 5
zielonosiwy ale jak poprawic ?? bo ja nadal nie wiem
zielonosiwy ale jak poprawic ?? bo ja nadal nie wiem
Czy ty zarty sobie stroisz?
Masz wskazane np. że w jakimś słowie jest błąd ortogr. - znajdź ten blad i popraw
chciales powiedziec 'ona lubi', powiedziales 'ona jest podobna do'. Sprawdz, jak sie uzywa slowa 'like' w znaczeniu 'lubic' i popraw.
itp
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa