E-mail - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy byłby ktoś tak miły i sprawdził mi tego e-maila? ;)
Hi Anna!
How are you?
I am writing to you because I have some bad news. Do you remember that book I borrow from you? Unfortunetly I lost it somewhere. I remember I was reading while I was flying to Poland, but when I finally arrived home I couldn't find it. I guess I left it in a airplane or maybe in a bus.
I am really sorry. I buy you a new book of course but I want to make it up to you. How about we go to the cinema tomorrow
How about your weekend What did you do?
Fancy going out for a coffee next week after classes?
Cytat: Kejszi
Czy byłby ktoś tak miły i sprawdził mi tego e-maila? ;)
Hi Anna!
How are you?
I am writing to you because I have some bad news. Do you remember that book I borrow=pożyczam from you? Unfortunetly<-ortogr. I lost it somewhere. I remember I was reading ALE CO? while I was flying to Poland, but when I finally arrived home I couldn't find it. I guess I left it ON a A ILOMA LECIALAS? airplane or maybe ON a TO SAMO PYTANIE bus.
I am really sorry. I buy=KUPUJE you a new book of course but I want to make it up to you. How about TERAZ FORMA GERUND, NIE ZDANIE we go to the cinema tomorrow
How about your weekend ZNAK ZAPYTANIA What did you do?
Fancy going out for a coffee next week after classes? TO CHCESZ ISC Z NIA JUTRO DO KINA, CZY ZAMIERASZ SIE SPOTKAC DOPEIRO W PRZYSZLYM TYGODNIU?
piszesz make it up to you więc (może) np dodaj że to kino ty zafundujesz;)
Ślicznie dziękuję za poprawki ;)