opinion essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In recent years, there has been a large increase in the number of people who say that the local shops are the best place to do the shopping. In my opinion, local shops cannot be compared with any other types of shops.
First of all, little shops often buying products from the local entrepreneurs. As a result, customers can have certainty of good quality of goods. For instance, in greengrocer’s we can find fresh fruit and vegetables from ecological farms every day.
Secondly, shoppers who go to the huge shops can face with a lack of personal attention. When we go to the local shop we meet with three or four sellers we know well and they know us. As a result, we can count on a piece of advice from their side.
Furthermore, when we go to the small, local shop we can avoid crowd and waiting in the queue. Huge stores are often overcrowded, especially at the weekends and before festivities. As a result, people are frustrated and shopping are exhausting for them. Shopping at the local shops give anly pleasure.
On the other hand, small shops may have lower choice of products and the prices might be a bit higher than at the supermarkets. However, in my opinion, when we are sure that the food are healthy and fresh it is worth all value of money.
To sum up, I do not think enormous shops will outdo the good quality of small, local shops. Any other shops do not have as many advantages as this type of stores.
In recent years, there has been a large increase in the number of people who say that the local shops are the best place to do 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) shopping.
First of all, 'little' (uzyj 'small') shops often 'buying' (zle slowo) products from the local entrepreneurs.
For instance, in (brak przedimka) greengrocer’s we can find fresh fruit and vegetables from ecological farms every day.
Secondly, shoppers who go to the huge shops can 'face' (twarz?' - nie tutaj brakuje pare slow...can be faced') with a lack of personal attention.
As a result, we can count on 'a piece of' (niepotr) advice from their side.
Furthermore, when we go to the small, local shop we can avoid (przedimek) crowd and waiting in the queue.
As a result, people are frustrated and shopping 'are' (shopping-it-3os.l.poj) exhausting for them. Shopping at the local shops 'give' (shopping-it-3os.l.poj) 'anly' (ortog) pleasure.
However, in my opinion, when we are sure that the food are healthy and fresh it is worth all (przedimek) value of money.
To sum up, I do not think THAT enormous shops will outdo the good quality of small, local shops. Any other shops do not have as many advantages as this type of 'stores' (nie mieszaj, 'shop' to BrE, a 'store' to AmE)

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę