pozostałości 1

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie błędów.

30. Why has the topic of genetic engineering become an ethical issue?
• In my opinion, the topic of genetic engineering become an ethical issue because it is playing God
• Genetic engineering is a very controversial subject
• Religious groups may have specific reasons to be opposite to genetic engineering
• Using animals in genetic engineering is very cruel

31. Should we give money to beggars? Why or why not?
• In my opinion, we should give money to beggars because it makes us feel better
• These poor people are just like you and me
• Maybe they haven’t got enough luck in life
• I encourage everyone to help beggars
• We must believe that our money will be not spent on alcohol and drugs
• They want to surive.. we never know – maybe someday we will be in a similar situations like they
• We should give them money to support them
• Of course, some beggars are alcoholic but not each of them
• Lots of homeless have mental disorder, struggle with addiction and simply have health problems
• Who we are to judge them?
• Life on the streets in very harsh
• Street beggars usually have lack of hope for their lives
• We gave money to charity that help them, so why we don’t give money them?

32. How has technology made our lives more difficult?
• In my opinion, technology hasn’t made our lives more difficult.
• Of course, personal communication is suffering because of Facebook or Twitter but these are very useful tools – we can contact with all people in the world
• For most of us, technology plays an important role. We use it in class, at work, at home.
• It is impossible for us to image life without Internet
• But.. today it is easier than ever to be a victim of identify theft.. there are many computer frauds
33. How do stereotypes originate and why?
• In my opinion stereotypes originate when someone from another country for example see something strange in our country when he or she create a stereotype about us
• There are many stereotypes about Polish people.
• German people think that we are humourless, brash and light-fingered
• A lot of people that we are trailer trash
• I agree that we are sometimes humourless but I don’t think so many people in Poland steal something
• Of course mamy countries suspect Polish people as heavy drinkers. I agree. We drink in every occasion.
• Wedding? Funeral? Birthdays? Lost match? This a big opportunity to drink alcohol. If we win we drink because they win – if they lost – we drink because they lost. But despite this fact, we are very nice people.
• A lot of people think that we are indolent – I cannot agree – we work a lot of time, somethimes without break
• I also cannot agree the stereotype that we don’t like foreigners - I think a lot of people are happy when someone from other country comes to us
• But what is positive – German people think that we our are very hospitable people and we know many languages. They also think that we can be very hot- blooded

34. Should there be restrictions on advertising directed at children? (Toys, candy, etc.). Why or why not?
• When it comes to commericals they are very persuasive. Especially in the mind of a young child.
• For example in beer commericals they describe how the beer is delish and great for you.
• In my opinion, yes..
• Advertisements makes children quarrel with their parents to buy the product they were told to.
• This can show negative reaction over their parents.
• This can be a big problem as the parents need to make them understand the consequences behind buying the product and so on like that. So no advertisements.
• There should be also restictions on fast food ad
• Because it encourages children to eat unhealthily and therefore when this advertising works they become obese.
• This would not happen if advertising was banned.
• Firstly, children are not fully developed compared to adults. They cannot make proper decisions and are easily influenced by media.
• They don't know if the advertisers stretched the truth. They don't have the ability to assess that.
• They want to buy the product right now. Like children might see a cigarette media program, they might think smoking is cool and start smoking. But smoking is not at all cool and it is a bad thing.
• Children have no way to know that. That's why I think children should not be exposed to advertisements. They might also misunderstand the meaning of the advertisement, thinking the opposite of intended or thinking negatively.
• Second, advertisements aimed at children are trying to influence the young minded children to force their parents to buy them good toys or sweets, the things children like.
• It causes parents to buy the toys in order to satisfy their children. That's the effect the advertisement wants to make.
• So I believe it is unjust to target children to earn more money.
• Thirdly, the advertisements that the children sees makes them make wrong decisions. They are told that something is not good for your health or very dangerous but on TV there are advertisements going on that say those acts or things are completely fine and they should be bought. There is an example with hamburgers. It is common knowledge that hamburgers have high calories and are not good for your health. Children are told that but unlike adults, they are easily influenced. After they see the advertisement promoting hamburgers, their thoughts about the hamburgers change and they start to doubt what their parents say. This is not a good situation for both the society and the child him or herself.
pomoże ktoś?
30. Why has the topic of genetic engineering become an ethical issue?
• In my opinion, the topic of genetic engineering O CZYMS ZAPOMNIALAS become an ethical issue because it is playing God
• Genetic engineering is a very controversial subject
• Religious groups may have specific reasons to be opposite = BYC NAPRZECIWKO to genetic engineering
• Using animals in genetic engineering is very cruel

31. Should we give money to beggars? Why or why not?
• In my opinion, we should give money to beggars because it makes us feel better
• These poor people are just like you and me
• Maybe they haven’t got =NIE MAJA, A JAK POWIESZ 'NIE MIELI' W CZASIE PRESENT PERFECT?enough luck in life
• I encourage everyone to help beggars
• We must believe that our money will be not spent on alcohol and drugs
• They want to surive.. we never know – maybe someday we will be in a similar situations W PODOBNEJ SYTUACJACH? like they
• We should give them money to support them
• Of course, some beggars are alcoholic<-GDZIE LICZBA MNOGA? but not each <-NAPISZ 'WSZYSCY' of them
• Lots of homeless PEOPLE have mental disorder JEDEN?, struggle with addiction JEDNYM? and simply have health problems
• Who we are to judge them? ZROB Z TEGO GRAMATYCZNE PYTANIE
• Life on the streets in very harsh
• Street beggars usually have lack of hope for their lives NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO ZDANIA.
• We gave CZEMU CZA SPRZESZLY money to charity JEDNEJ? that help them, so why we don’t give money CZEGO BRAK them?

32. How has technology made our lives more difficult?
• In my opinion, technology hasn’t made our lives more difficult.
• Of course, personal communication is suffering because of Facebook or Twitter NIE WYJASNIASZ W JAKI SPOSOB but these are very useful tools – we can contact with all people in the world
• For most of us, technology plays an important role. We use it in class, at work, at home.
• It is impossible for us to image<-ZLE SLOWINO life without Internet
• But.. today it is easier than ever to be a victim of identify theft.. there are many computer frauds
33. How do stereotypes originate and why?
• In my opinion stereotypes originate when someone from another country for example see ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA something strange in our country when<-ZLE SLOWO, NIELOGICZNE he or she create ZNOWU a stereotype about us
• There are many stereotypes about Polish people.
• German people think that we are humourless, brash and light-fingered
• A lot of people BRAK that we are trailer trash CO?
• I agree that we are sometimes humourless but I don’t think so many people in Poland steal something
• Of course mamy countries suspect Polish people asZLA KONSTRUKCJA GRAMATYCZNA heavy drinkers. I agree. We drink in<-INNE SLOWO every occasion.
• Wedding? Funeral? Birthdays? Lost match? This a big opportunity to drink alcohol. If we win we drink because they win – if they lost – we drink because they lost. But despite this fact, we are very nice people.
• A lot of people think that we are indolent CZYLI? – I cannot agree – we work a lot of time, somethimes without break
• I also cannot agree BRAK SLOWA the stereotype that we don’t like foreigners - I think a lot of people LUDZI W OGOLE? are happy when someone from other<-ZLE SLOWO country comes to us
• But what is positive NIE TAK: 'ON THE POSITIVE SIDE'– German people think that we our are very hospitable people and we know many languages. They also think that we can be very hot- blooded

BARDZO CZESTO ZAPOMINASZ O KONCOWCE 'S' RZECZOWNIKOW I CZASOWNIKOW

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie