List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Present Simple vs Present Continuous.

Dear Aunt Jean,
I (1) (just write) ............... to tell you how much I (2) (appreciate) ………………… the
money you sent me, and tell you how I (3) (get on .........) in my first term at university.
Actually, I (4) ……………………. (really enjoy) myself! I (5) …………………(study) quite hard as well,
but at the moment I (6)…………………………..(spend) a lot of time just making friends. I (7)
…………………..(still stay) with my friend Sue, and I (8)……………………….. (look for) somewhere of
my own to live. Only a few of the first‐year students (9) ……………………(live) in the college here,
and I (10) ……………………………(seem) to be spending a lot of time traveling backwards and
forwards. I (11) …………………………(go) to lectures every morning, and most afternoons I (12)
……………..(study) in the library. In fact I (13)………………………..(write) this letter instead of an
essay on “Hamlet”! I (14) ………………………(think) I’ll buy some new clothes with the money you
sent . Everything (15) ……………………..(cost) a lot here, and I (16)…………………….(save) to buy a winter coat. It (17)……………………..(get) really cold here in the evenings. I (18)
………………………..(know) some other students and generally speaking we (19)
……………………….(have) quite a good time socially! I (20) …………………(also learn) to drive. See you soon.
Katherine

Dear Aunt Jean,
I'am just writing to tell you how much I appreciate the
money you sent me, and tell you how I'am getting on in my first term at university.
Actually, I really enjoy myself! I study quite hard as well,
but at the moment I am spending a lot of time just making friends. I'am still staying with my friend Sue, and I'am looking for somewhere of my own to live. Only a few of the first‐year students live in the college here, and I seem to be spending a lot of time traveling backwards and
forwards. I go to lectures every morning, and most afternoons I study in the library. In fact I'am writing this letter instead of an essay on “Hamlet”! I think I’ll buy some new clothes with the money you sent . Everything costs a lot here, and I'am saveing to buy a winter coat. It gets really cold here in the evenings. I now know some other students and generally speaking we have quite a good time socially! I'am also learning to drive. See you soon.
Katherine
Dear Aunt Jean,
I'm just writing to tell you how much I appreciate the
money you sent me, and tell you how I'm getting on in my first term at university.
Actually, I really enjoy myself! I study quite hard as well, but at the moment I'm spending a lot of time just making friends. I'm still staying with my friend Sue, and I'm looking for somewhere of my own to live. Only a few of the first‐year students live in the college here, and I seem to be spending a lot of time traveling backwards and forwards. I go to lectures every morning, and most afternoons I study in the library. In fact I'm writing this letter instead of an essay on “Hamlet”! I think I’ll buy some new clothes with the money you sent . Everything costs a lot here, and I'm saving to buy a winter coat. It gets really cold here in the evenings. I know lots of other students and generally speaking we have quite a good time socially! I'm also learning to drive. See you soon.
Katherine
I'm albo I am
saving

ok
Dzięki mg :)

»

PRACA W ANGLII OD ZARAZ