Rekomendacja

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby ktoś mi sprawdzić błędy?

I am pleased to recommend Karolina, who is applying for admission to your university. I have had the distinct pleasure of having her in my advanced physics classes for the past three years while she attend Stefan Zeromski High School
During this time I have been very impressed by the dedicated manner with which Karolina carried out her school assignments. Karolina is a fast learner and she was extremely eager to learn all she could about each projects which we have been working on.
She is a vital part of every discussion in classroom, takes her school work seriously and always has a creative way of looking at things. I found her interest and commitment to her work are noteworthy. Karolina is open-minded and has excellent communication skills which makes her great person for team work. Moreover she is able to work efficiently in handling simultaneous deadlines and to produce a consistent high standard of work even under extreme work pressure. Unlike many students Karolina know from the beginning what she want to do in the future. She is very passionate about architecture and she do everything in her power to follow her dreams.
Her combination of intelligence, commitment and perseverance will certainly make her a valuable member of your school. I give her my highest recommendation and encourage you to look favorably upon her application.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie